The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Jul 06, 2004, 03:07pm
Official Forum Member

I hate the way this thread went into a pissing match... anyway ---

This call, and last year's, are perfect examples of why I believe it should be the 1st base umpire calling home runs near the left field foul pole, and 3BU calling them near the RF pole. They have a MUCH MUCH MUCH better view than either the PU or the BU on the same side. I'd be fine with 2BU getting all homers as well, for simplicity sake.
Old Tue Jul 06, 2004, 03:27pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue

Jurassic,
You didn't have to tell us that you weren't a baseball umpire..it was obvious. The only mistake I made was trying to convince you that when you say something can't possibly happen, someone is going to give you a REAL example of it occuring. I did, you can't believe it...oh, well. Working at the D1 level in any sport is an accomplishment. You complained about me posting my credentials to back an opinion, sorry, but jealousy becomes you. I had no intent to make enemies of you when this first began, but you broke the cardinal rule of officiating. "Don't take anything personally." You did, I gloated and you've been sneering ever since. You'd better be careful or your face will stay that way. Uh, oh...too late.
Nothing changes or has changed, Windy. You still have absolutely nothing to support your little fantasy. Trying to change your story line didn't work either, did it? Having a hard time remembering what you posted a few days ago? You ended up looking pretty foolish on that one, didn't ya? Contradicting your own posts sure made some amusing reading.

Your whole act is comprised of just the same old/same old name-calling, belittling people and trying to convince people that you really are a D1 umpire and that makes you right. Well, Windy, I don't believe that for a minute. D1 officials usually have at least a little bit of class, and also usually have some respect for their fellow officials.

Maybe someday you can explain to me too why being a D-1 baseball umpire can also make you such an expert on NCAA basketball rules.And maybe you can also explain why you're so sure that I've never refereed at the D1 level- not that it matters one bit what my credentials, or anybody's credentials for that matter, are anyway. You're proof of that, Windy, if you are a D1 umpire. Your resume sure didn't make you right, did it?

The bottom line is that you're still wrong, Windy. You have no credibility left after a week of this crap,and you are still as completely wrong as you were when you started. If being wrong is a reason for gloating, hey, feel free. And as for us being enemies? Nah! I could care less about you, Windy. Nothing that you say or call me bothers me even a little bit. Sorry about that.

Closed Thread