The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 12:55am
Adam's Avatar
Keeper of the HAMMER
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: MST
Posts: 27,191
Bob answered the question immediately.
__________________
Sprinkles are for winners.
  #32 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 02:04am
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post

Now is someone going to answer the man's question or we just going to debate something that really does not matter at this point?

Peace
Given the way things usually work around here, I'm going to guess we'll all continue doing the latter.

Quote:
If you do not like what someone has to say, do not read it or respond to it. It is really easy, I do it almost every day here
So, is this kind of one of those "do what I say, not what I do" kind of things?
  #33 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 03:11am
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: In the offseason.
Posts: 11,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post

Now is someone going to answer the man's question or we just going to debate something that really does not matter at this point?

Peace
Wasn't it answered in post #2.
__________________
Owner/Developer of RefTown.com
  #34 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 10:50am
Do not give a damn!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: On the border
Posts: 29,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
Wasn't it answered in post #2.
Did the rest of you answer? I know I did not answer after it appeared that everyone wanted to debate Grammar and how someone feels about a certain comment.

Peace
__________________
"When the phone does not ring, the assignor is calling."
--Black

Charles Michael “Mick” Chambers (1947-2010)
  #35 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 10:53am
Do not give a damn!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: On the border
Posts: 29,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
Given the way things usually work around here, I'm going to guess we'll all continue doing the latter.



So, is this kind of one of those "do what I say, not what I do" kind of things?
No. If you have not noticed I do not read many of your posts. But that did not stop you from getting sensitive about what others said to someone else.

Peace
__________________
"When the phone does not ring, the assignor is calling."
--Black

Charles Michael “Mick” Chambers (1947-2010)
  #36 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 10:56am
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
If you have not noticed I do not read many of your posts.
Huh? How the heck do I know if you read my posts or not? The only way I can tell is if you respond to one of my posts, which you've done twice within this thread and multiple times within the past week. So I guess you really do read my posts.
  #37 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 11:00am
Do not give a damn!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: On the border
Posts: 29,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
Huh? How the heck do I know if you read my posts or not? The only way I can tell is if you respond to one of my posts, which you've done twice within this thread and multiple times within the past week. So I guess you really do read my posts.
It is clear your thing is to get upset over what someone says to you and what people do not say to you. Remember I am only responding to you now because you quoted me or we would not likely be having this conversation now. Actually it is going to end now. But it is clear you had a bug up your behind about something that really was not about you and the reason many people in this very thread are responding to you. Go back to being a troll, I have better thing to do this weekend.

Peace
__________________
"When the phone does not ring, the assignor is calling."
--Black

Charles Michael “Mick” Chambers (1947-2010)
  #38 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 11:01am
Adam's Avatar
Keeper of the HAMMER
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: MST
Posts: 27,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Did the rest of you answer? I know I did not answer after it appeared that everyone wanted to debate Grammar and how someone feels about a certain comment.

Peace
Why should the rest have answered? Bob's answer was clear and correct.
__________________
Sprinkles are for winners.
  #39 (permalink)  
Old Fri Nov 25, 2011, 11:01am
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
It is clear your thing is to get upset over what someone says to you and what people do not say to you. Remember I am only responding to you now because you quoted me or we would not likely be having this conversation now. Actually it is going to end now. But it is clear you had a bug up your behind about something that really was not about you and the reason many people in this very thread are responding to you. Go back to being a troll, I have better thing to do this weekend.

Peace
LOL I'm not a troll I just enjoy getting under your skin because it's soooo easy. Especially because you can't resist having the last word.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rules questions... scooter2 Basketball 10 Sun Jan 10, 2010 07:17pm
2 rules questions GTJT622 Basketball 5 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:39pm
Two rules questions TomSegi Basketball 3 Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57pm
rules questions nonothingcoach Softball 7 Mon Jun 14, 2004 06:01am
Two rules questions...please help... trippingants4134 Basketball 24 Wed Feb 27, 2002 03:07pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17am.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC1