Let's be reasonable here!
Old Wed Apr 18, 2012, 08:15am
In Time Out

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Steven Tyler
My case in point...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
Really... you considered this a personal attack? You have to have the thinnest skin out there. it was not.

Someone equated your name with Aerosmith... I think that's pretty understandable, right?

You changed someone else's post when quoting them. (Nevermind this is just wrong to do). I have no idea what you were referring to when you changed it to Azimuth... how does Azimuth relate to your name? I really don't know. Hence the question.

NOT a personal attack or even a harsh comment. Just a question.
There! Resolutiuon using reason!.

Greetings Well Met Fellow (and lady), Hail! as my mentor counseled us to greet one another!
Old Wed Apr 18, 2012, 01:47pm
In Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
Really... you considered this a personal attack? You have to have the thinnest skin out there. it was not.

Someone equated your name with Aerosmith... I think that's pretty understandable, right?

You changed someone else's post when quoting them. (Never mind this is just wrong to do). I have no idea what you were referring to when you changed it to Azimuth... how does Azimuth relate to your name? I really don't know. Hence the question.

NOT a personal attack or even a harsh comment. Just a question.
Sure it wasn't, not in your world at least. I ran a spell-check through, and I inadvertently changed the spelling. You run a post through spell-check, many posters names will come up with a different spelling, Your attempt to nitpick is just that a nitpick.

This, Brad, is just one of the many examples of what I was mentioning in my earlier post. To set the record straight Crowder, you're one of the posters I was referring to when a newbie comes on board. You like to pile on when the chance arises. Kind of like right now. I'm sure you will disagreee...........as usual.

You might try doing something else with your free time. Let's see how thick your skin is. Stay condescending, Mike, because that what I perceive was the direction you were headed in when making your statement.

This isn't a personal attack or harsh statement, just the way I feel about such a post as yours.

PS~I can't even think of a valid reason you would bring it up in the first place.