The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 11:00am
Official Forum Member

BadNews and JRut, I have a 13 and 17 year old. You guys sould like them arguing about 5 years ago.

Both of your points belong in YOUR game. Just agree to disagree and stop all this squabbling. Now hug and sing with me...
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 12:46pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSportsFan
BadNews and JRut, I have a 13 and 17 year old. You guys sould like them arguing about 5 years ago.

Both of your points belong in YOUR game. Just agree to disagree and stop all this squabbling. Now hug and sing with me...
I did not create this post for the approval of BadNews or anyone. I created this post to tell a funny story and so people could hear how a coach remembers something that many officials could give a damn about. There is nothing to agree or disagree with ultimately. If BadNews or anyone does not like it, there are measures you can take to not answer to this post. I think certain people have issues with the fact that people do not do things exactly like them or look at the world through their narrow eyes. Personally I do not care how people handle situations because I will not be the person that is going to tell them where to do their games. So if you have a huge problem on how I handle people, you will not have to work with me to deal worry about it. I am not going to be told how to do my job with all the training and advice I have been given by officials who have accomplished a hell of a lot more than anyone here.

Peace
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 02:38pm
Courageous When Prudent

I posted b/c I had an opinion on the situation. Whether or not the OP concurs with me is of no consequence. Anything someone posts on this site if free game to be commented on and I will continue to do so. I just don't feel a need to repeatedly tell folks how accomplished my colleagues and mentors are because I'm sure no one cares. I also don't need to tell anyone their opinion doesn't matter to me because I doubt anyone really cares if their opinion matters to me. My posts stand or fall on their own merits. If someone disagrees it won't affect my schedule nor theirs.
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 02:53pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef
I posted b/c I had an opinion on the situation.
Just so you are aware I did not ask for opinion. (Just to be clear)

Quote:
Whether or not the OP concurs with me is of no consequence.
I can't tell at all. You keep trying to tell everyone how to handle a particular situation.

Quote:
Anything someone posts on this site if free game to be commented on and I will continue to do so.
Of course, but you cannot get mad every time an opposing view point make a judgment as to why you give that position. So if someone feels you are “hot and bothered” about a non-issue, you cannot get upset when that opinion is shared as well.

Quote:
I just don't feel a need to repeatedly tell folks how accomplished my colleagues and mentors are because I'm sure no one cares.
I also do not feel the need to give an opinion about a story that had no relevace to why a post is made.

Quote:
I also don't need to tell anyone their opinion doesn't matter to me because I doubt anyone really cares if their opinion matters to me.
Does the truth hurt?

Quote:
My posts stand or fall on their own merits. If someone disagrees it won't affect my schedule nor theirs.
Welcome to the party.

Peace
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 05:08pm
Courageous When Prudent

JRut, just so you know, msg #48 wasn't addressed personally to you so I'm kinda baffled as to why you are quoting me since I didn't ask for your opinion. But since I'm bored and currently in between chores I'll humor you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Just so you are aware I did not ask for opinion. (Just to be clear)
And your point? Do I need your permission to give my opinion? If you don't like my opinion ignore it. If you don't care about my opinion why do you keep responding?

Quote:
I can't tell at all. You keep trying to tell everyone how to handle a particular situation.
Again displaying your inadequate comprehesion skills. I can always count on that from you.

Quote:
Of course, but you cannot get mad every time an opposing view point make a judgment as to why you give that position. So if someone feels you are “hot and bothered” about a non-issue, you cannot get upset when that opinion is shared as well.
That would be describing you. You always seem the need to type a dissertation anytime anybody disagrees with you. Yet you claim you don't care about anybody's opinion.

Quote:
I also do not feel the need to give an opinion about a story that had no relevace to why a post is made.
The relavence of most of your posts is never clearly discerned. But then again, your motives for posting have no bearer on whether or not I choose to respond. I see something I want to comment on, then I comment. There are about 8,970 posts you have made that I haven't replied to.

Quote:
Does the truth hurt?
Which truth is that? The one I've always known but apparently you are just learning?

Quote:
Welcome to the party.
I was already here. I was going to welcome you but it wasn't on top of my list of things to do.

Last edited by Raymond; Sat Feb 17, 2007 at 09:29pm.
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 05:36pm
Do not give a damn!!

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Sat Feb 17, 2007 at 05:50pm.
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 10:36pm
Official Forum Member

Separated at birth?
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 10:40pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust
Separated at birth?
You and BadNews have the same mother. I did not know that. You learn something new every single day.

Peace
Old Sun Feb 18, 2007, 06:57am
In Memoriam

Nuff said.
mick
Closed Thread