View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 17, 2007, 05:08pm
Courageous When Prudent

JRut, just so you know, msg #48 wasn't addressed personally to you so I'm kinda baffled as to why you are quoting me since I didn't ask for your opinion. But since I'm bored and currently in between chores I'll humor you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Just so you are aware I did not ask for opinion. (Just to be clear)
And your point? Do I need your permission to give my opinion? If you don't like my opinion ignore it. If you don't care about my opinion why do you keep responding?

Quote:
I can't tell at all. You keep trying to tell everyone how to handle a particular situation.
Again displaying your inadequate comprehesion skills. I can always count on that from you.

Quote:
Of course, but you cannot get mad every time an opposing view point make a judgment as to why you give that position. So if someone feels you are “hot and bothered” about a non-issue, you cannot get upset when that opinion is shared as well.
That would be describing you. You always seem the need to type a dissertation anytime anybody disagrees with you. Yet you claim you don't care about anybody's opinion.

Quote:
I also do not feel the need to give an opinion about a story that had no relevace to why a post is made.
The relavence of most of your posts is never clearly discerned. But then again, your motives for posting have no bearer on whether or not I choose to respond. I see something I want to comment on, then I comment. There are about 8,970 posts you have made that I haven't replied to.

Quote:
Does the truth hurt?
Which truth is that? The one I've always known but apparently you are just learning?

Quote:
Welcome to the party.
I was already here. I was going to welcome you but it wasn't on top of my list of things to do.

Last edited by Raymond; Sat Feb 17, 2007 at 09:29pm.