The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Softball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 02, 2012, 01:07pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreamump View Post
If you experienced Forum users would get threw a thread without killing the issue. It would not get hostile where you threaten people. There is no problem that you or any other clone can do that will keep myself or ESQUMP off of "YOUR" Forum.
Where did I get hostile or threaten you? Good grief you're a mess.

Arbo clearly asked a question about NFHS rules. Esq told him he was wrong. I replied that no, Esq was wrong. Then you get snarky with me - first with "Why is this a dead ball in ASA?" - something I clearly did NOT say, and then with "Come on Mike, tell us something we don't know. Your buddy or clone, whichever the case, said, it's NOT dead as stated by ME, in ASA or NCAA - again, we were talking about NFHS.

And I (???!?!!???) am the one being hostile or threatening? Seriously?

And me clarifying for you in nice big letters where your confusion / error was gets greeted by this accusatory crap? The appropriate response would have been, "Crap, you're right, I totally misread that. Sorry". Not the garbage you spewed.

Thanks for your mention of Katy, my reply, with exactly the same tone, is that I lived in NY for 8 months. There were so many nice people there too.

West Houston Mike
Old Fri Mar 02, 2012, 01:08pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
One more, in Sept, 1991 I took Military Convoys from Ft. Hood, TX. to the port of Houston. To prepare for deployment to Desert Shield/Storm .We had a stop every time in Katy, TX. There were so many nice people there, very nice place.
Roger Clemens' people...
Old Fri Mar 02, 2012, 09:32pm
Official Forum Member

xtreamump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
Where did I get hostile or threaten you? Good grief you're a mess.

Arbo clearly asked a question about NFHS rules. Esq told him he was wrong. I replied that no, Esq was wrong. Then you get snarky with me - first with "Why is this a dead ball in ASA?" - something I clearly did NOT say, and then with "Come on Mike, tell us something we don't know. Your buddy or clone, whichever the case, said, it's NOT dead as stated by ME, in ASA or NCAA - again, we were talking about NFHS.

And I (???!?!!???) am the one being hostile or threatening? Seriously?

And me clarifying for you in nice big letters where your confusion / error was gets greeted by this accusatory crap? The appropriate response would have been, "Crap, you're right, I totally misread that. Sorry". Not the garbage you spewed.

Thanks for your mention of Katy, my reply, with exactly the same tone, is that I lived in NY for 8 months. There were so many nice people there too.
We are good now, "Starting Over" ? I love to Umpire Softball, I also like to have a little fun. We are still under Snow up here , but there is a Sports Complex that has Softball Tournaments every weekend. 12U this week, its about an hour drive one way for me. I will have 4 games tomorrow, most Umpires live close by and do 2 games on Sat. & 2 on Sun. Living a dream.
Old Sat Mar 03, 2012, 07:57am
Official Forum Member

It was rather clear that I was directly referring to ASA and NCAA. That was made known by using words like "ASA" and "NCAA." If it helps clear things up for future posts, I will label my posts with the rule code. It certainly wasn't my intent to cause confusion...
Old Mon Mar 05, 2012, 09:30am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
We are good now, "Starting Over" ? I love to Umpire Softball, I also like to have a little fun. We are still under Snow up here , but there is a Sports Complex that has Softball Tournaments every weekend. 12U this week, its about an hour drive one way for me. I will have 4 games tomorrow, most Umpires live close by and do 2 games on Sat. & 2 on Sun. Living a dream.
4 games Saturday, 54 degrees, windy as heck. Felt like 40 degrees. Missed the once-yearly opportunity to wear my jacket.

West Houston Mike
Old Mon Mar 05, 2012, 09:31am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsqUmp View Post
It was rather clear that I was directly referring to ASA and NCAA. That was made known by using words like "ASA" and "NCAA." If it helps clear things up for future posts, I will label my posts with the rule code. It certainly wasn't my intent to cause confusion...
I think the confusion came from you quoting a person who said NFHS in his post and telling him he was wrong.

West Houston Mike