Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 03:18pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
That's got to be one of the most ironic things I've read here in a long time.
I am still waiting for that name? Just one will do.

Or is this another "yabut" from you?

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Sun Dec 11, 2011 at 03:42pm.
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 07:19pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Why didn't you just put some air into your whistle like our colleagues in the Lone Star State do?
It's a great idea. Had I been sure that they could hear it and recognize what it meant, I would have.
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 07:26pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I am still waiting for that name? Just one will do.

Or is this another "yabut" from you?

Peace
Gratuitous and cheap shot, he already explained what he thought you meant; which wasn't exactly unreasonable given the words you used.
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 07:42pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
Gratuitous and cheap shot, he already explained what he thought you meant; which wasn't exactly unreasonable given the words you used.
First of all it was not a cheap shot unless you know the origin (which only a few people would know about here) of my comments. Also you got involved in a situation you tried to claim what I was trying to say. So if you do not like what I had to say, why did you get your behind in the conversation?

And if it was not unreasonable, then why did you try to suggest I changed what I said to be right? You certainly must not pay attention as I say here all the time to you and others, we do not work for the NF and what they say means nothing if your state, jurisdiction or association has a say or policy. Heck did you not try to make that point when we were talking about coming dressed to games? It would have been easy if you just used more than your fingers on a keyboard.

That is what I thought.

Peace
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 07:59pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
First of all it was not a cheap shot unless you know the origin (which only a few people would know about here) of my comments. Also you got involved in a situation you tried to claim what I was trying to say. So if you do not like what I had to say, why did you get your behind in the conversation?

And if it was not unreasonable, then why did you try to suggest I changed what I said to be right? You certainly must not pay attention as I say here all the time to you and others, we do not work for the NF and what they say means nothing if your state, jurisdiction or association has a say or policy. Heck did you not try to make that point when we were talking about coming dressed to games? It would have been easy if you just used more than your fingers on a keyboard.

That is what I thought.

Peace
I'm entirely convinced you are the only one who understands what in the heck you're talking about.
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:06pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
I'm entirely convinced you are the only one who understands what in the heck you're talking about.
Scratch that!!!

I think you are a troll and the more I read your stuff the more that is becoming evident to me.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Sun Dec 11, 2011 at 08:10pm.
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:23pm
We don't rent pigs

Quote:
Think about that a little more.

Lonesome Dove
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:39pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
First of all it was not a cheap shot unless you know the origin (which only a few people would know about here) of my comments.
Here are the string of comments to which I was responding:

Quote:
10-5-4 maybe?

You know the entire team has the same jersey that is illegal jersey and they are about to participate in that game (starters and subs). Oh and we do not work for the NF, the powers that be want a T for this before the game, which is their right to interpret the rules or make the rule more punitive if they choose. So you can save all your interpretations, semantics or even word play, no one cares what you think around here.

Peace
Quote:
That's not entirely true.
Quote:
People in the Illinois office care what Nevada thinks about this issue? Name one?

I will give you a day to come up with a name too.

Peace
Quote:
I thought you meant no one on the board cares what Nevada thinks.
Quote:
Nope.

Peace
That's it, I'm not responding to any thoughts you have about the Illinois powers as they relate to Nevadaref. Your initial comments could have been taken either way, unless you know for sure fiasco was lying. So yes, it was a cheap and gratuitous shot at fiasco.

Sure, no one in Illinois cares about Nevadaref, but plenty in here see his input as valuable. It's obvious to anyone reading that there was a miscommunication.

Quote:
Also you got involved in a situation you tried to claim what I was trying to say. So if you do not like what I had to say, why did you get your behind in the conversation?
When did I claim what you were trying to say?

Quote:
I'm not even sure what you're saying here. The words are all English, but I have no idea what they mean.
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:42pm
We don't rent pigs

I bet anyone a million dollars that this exchange is not over.

Lonesome Dove
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:47pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
That's it, I'm not responding to any thoughts you have about the Illinois powers as they relate to Nevadaref. Your initial comments could have been taken either way, unless you know for sure fiasco was lying. So yes, it was a cheap and gratuitous shot at fiasco.
They could have been, but they weren't about him. Now what?

Quote:
Sure, no one in Illinois cares about Nevadaref, but plenty in here see his input as valuable. It's obvious to anyone reading that there was a miscommunication.
There was a miscommunication with one person who is a troll (and I am not saying that based on my interaction BTW). He and you have not said, "my bad...sorry I misunderstood." Nope, you had to make this about something it was not. Then have the nerve to talk about who gave a cheap shot. Laughable.

Quote:
When did I claim what you were trying to say?

I'm not even sure what you're saying here. The words are all English, but I have no idea what they mean.
The bottom line is I was not talking to you. My comments were not to you, my comment about whether why we called a T was not to you or the rules that applied. Actually none of you involved were apart of my comments that decided to chime in. I was talking to the person that asked a question and I gave him an example of something that happened to me last night. Now why you and others insist on commenting on things that have nothing to do with you, then get offended when I respond is beyond me. Now anything else you want to lecture me on?

Peace
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 09:19pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:

The bottom line is I was not talking to you. My comments were not to you, my comment about whether why we called a T was not to you or the rules that applied. Actually none of you involved were apart of my comments that decided to chime in. I was talking to the person that asked a question and I gave him an example of something that happened to me last night. Now why you and others insist on commenting on things that have nothing to do with you, then get offended when I respond is beyond me. Now anything else you want to lecture me on?
It's astounding to me that you have close to 18,000 posts and you still fail to understand basic Internet message board interaction 101.
Old Sun Dec 11, 2011, 09:31pm
Official Forum Member

What's the over/under on number of posts that will get deleted in this thread?
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Closed Thread