The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Nov 06, 2009, 06:59pm
Official Forum Member

I just picked up the new Motorola Droid today and I love it. I had been looking over the Storm 2 but held off on getting it because of all the hype for the Droid. Well it wasn’t just hype. The web browsing on the Droid is outstanding. I can easily view and maneuver around in the Arbiter as well as this forum. I can access my corporate email account from the Outlook web mail site and my gmail account as well. Oh, it also make phone call pretty well too.
Old Fri Nov 06, 2009, 09:35pm
Official Forum Member

If you havent settled on one of the above mentioned phones, consider a Palm. I have had several and prefer the Palm 755p to the newer Pre and Centro. It is tougher than the Pre or Centro. I used a Storm, and I like this one better as it has the touch screen AND a keyboard. I have a hard time typing on the touch screen Storm. I've also had an LG, the cool Motorola phone whatever its called. It has its own calendar app that I like better than Google Calendar or the blackberry stuff. There are plenty of Excel apps, etc. for the Palm too. YMMV.