The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Jan 05, 2009, 12:11pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation Why did they even keep score?

The Oregon City girls HS varsity, usually ranked among the top teams in the country, played an exhibition game against a traveling team from Norway last night. Oregon City won 63-11. They held the visitors to two points each in the first, second and fourth quarters. Norway scored five in the third - wow! Top scorer for the visitors was Sigrid Skorpen with five points. Oregon City played all 12 players.

I wonder if the team from Norway is going to blame this on having to play NF rules. Maybe they came out on the court and said, "Hey - where's the trapezoid?" - in Norwegian, of course (anyone who can provide the Norwegian translation for this statement, please do).

Seriously, I bet those girls from Norway are having a great time and I think it's cool that they came over here to do this.
Old Mon Jan 05, 2009, 01:41pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett View Post
The Oregon City girls HS varsity, usually ranked among the top teams in the country, played an exhibition game against a traveling team from Norway last night. Oregon City won 63-11. They held the visitors to two points each in the first, second and fourth quarters. Norway scored five in the third - wow! Top scorer for the visitors was Sigrid Skorpen with five points. Oregon City played all 12 players.

I wonder if the team from Norway is going to blame this on having to play NF rules. Maybe they came out on the court and said, "Hey - where's the trapezoid?" - in Norwegian, of course (anyone who can provide the Norwegian translation for this statement, please do).

Seriously, I bet those girls from Norway are having a great time and I think it's cool that they came over here to do this.
No, they were busy in trying to remember if four feet are a yard and seventeen inches are a foot; or are the figures different?

Ciao