The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Oct 16, 2007, 08:47am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndog89
"Excuse me, but the referee has a hole in his butt".
I used to pack a spare of these. But I soon realized there's always a coach handy who is happy to rip me a new one, should I find myself in need.
Old Tue Oct 16, 2007, 03:19pm
Official Forum Member

Officials gather the team captains and coaches at center court prior to the game. They go through their normal talk regarding sportsmanship, court dimensions, speaking captains, etc... nothing out of the norm.

At the end of the meeting, one official says the usual "make sure the uniforms are tucked in, earrings are out" statement, and ends it with "captains, is your team properly equiped and ready to start?" One of the opposing players says "ARE YOU??!?"

We all look at that official and notice that his shirt is not tucked in and he is wearing a pair of white and red Air Jordans. The official tells the opposing captain to watch his attitude and sends the players back to their respective warmups. The official goes back to the lockerroom and comes back, still wearing the Jordans. Im not sure if they did it on purpose, but every single time the opposing team substituted players, the players did not have their shirts tucked in at the scorers table.
Old Tue Oct 16, 2007, 03:26pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Koach
and ends it with "captains, is your team properly equiped and ready to start?" One of the opposing players says "ARE YOU??!?"
Hey - it's nobody's business but my wife's as to whether or not I'm properly equipped!