Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Dec 16, 2017, 06:44pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Warning Reasons ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
no, we all are not saying that.
We've been told that if the head coach receives an indirect technical foul, or a direct technical foul, for one of the "warning reasons" that he will no longer be getting the privilege of receiving a written warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Article 1a: Bench personnel shall not disrespectfully address an official.
Article 1b: Bench personnel shall not attempt to influence an official's decision.
Article 1d: Bench personnel shall not disrespectfully address, bait, or taunt an opponent.
Article 1e: Bench personnel shall not object to an official's decision by rising for the bench and using gestures.
Article 1f: Bench personnel shall not incite undesirable crown reactions.
Article 2: Bench personnel shall not enter the court unless by permission of an official to tend to an injured player.
Article 4: Bench personnel shall not stand at the team bench while the clock is running or is stopped, and must remain seated (with exceptions: head coach, team member reports to table, timeout and intermissions, spontaneously react to outstanding play or acknowledge replaced players).
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)
Old Sat Dec 16, 2017, 07:13pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
We've been told that if the head coach receives an indirect technical foul, or a direct technical foul, for one of the "warning reasons" that he will no longer be getting the privilege of receiving a written warning.
I would agree with that
Old Sun Dec 17, 2017, 12:24pm
Official Forum Member

So ... I am gathering that since it was not one of the reasons that a warning could be given that a warning was OK. I knew there would be differing sides, but hey that is why we have this site!