The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Dec 07, 2009, 09:17pm
Official Forum Member

Locker Room Sale.....

My fellow umpires... from now til Dec. 15th, my birthday, you can purchase The Official's Locker Room for only $26.99 + $9.99 shipping FEDEX ground 48 states. This is a limited time offer. To get this discounted price, use PAYPAL and send $ 36.98 to [email protected]. DON'T get caught with your pants down.

Happy holidays....HO HO HO
Old Tue Dec 08, 2009, 08:44pm
Official Forum Member

I guess these could serve a purpose, or maybe they need to be refined, but I just see these as causing more attention than its designed to deter...

Most of us have probably changed in parking lots more than any other place. And I cant think of one time that my changing has caused people to look or wonder whats going on...

I always make sure to park far enough away first of all. And by chance if someone walks close enough, just act like youve done this a 1000 times before, and everyone that may walk by, just keeps on doing that...walking by.

With this mini-circus tent, its advertising whats going on..."Naked man in parking lot"...... and more people are going to stare, chuckle, gaze , because of this thing....
Old Tue Dec 08, 2009, 11:33pm
Official Forum Member

I used mine a handful of times now, and every time, it was unavoidable. I try to always back my Jeep up to some corner to do as you describe, but there are a few high schools where there's no such out-of-the-way corner and you just don't take a chance. In fact, three of the times I used it were at one school.

Now, the guy who uses one every weekend is a pal of mine who is a surfer, and changes in it right on Pacific Coast Highway.