The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Aug 04, 2007, 12:39am
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUmpire
A retired man married to a very wealthy woman.
Noted not a retired wealthy man who attracts wealthy women of same stature. What's that term, jig, jiga, ..jigaLO, yeah, that;s it!

Quote:
And we both enjoy every minute, thank you.
You enjoy her dough, she enjoys giving it to someone. Bet she's a real beauty too.

Ms. Hennypackergoose: "Oh, you're so manly, do you put your life on the line at all times, wear a uniform and defy death?

MRU:, Why yes ma'am I do! I umpire.

Ms: Oooh, let's marry!

MRU: OK! ("Jeez she looks like a duck with an inverted bill and gout! but I must do what I must for my motto is...

..drum roll....." Better a retired man married to a very wealthy woman..can get through it, thank you, for large garbage bags when we have sex."

Last edited by fitump56; Sat Aug 04, 2007 at 12:42am.
Old Sat Aug 04, 2007, 12:47am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitump56
Noted not a retired wealthy man who attracts wealthy women of same stature. What's that term, jig, jiga, ..jigaLO, yeah, that;s it!

And we both enjoy every minute, thank you.

You enjoy her dough, she enjoys giving it to someone. Bet she's a real beauty too.

Ms. Hennypackergoose: "Oh, you're so manly, do you put your life on the line at all times, wear a uniform and defy death?

MRU: OK! ("Jeez she looks like a duck with an inverted bill and gout! but I must do what I must for my motto is...

..drum roll.....

" Better a retired man married to a very wealthy woman..enjoy every minute, thank you, for large garbage bags when we have sex."
Why would you insult the wife of someone you don't know? Why do you feel the need to attack anyone you don't know? Have I upset you somehow? I don't recall posting anything to you in the past.

If you feel the need to prove or compensate for your manhood, feel free to attack me, but you prove nothing by attacking a woman.

Last edited by MrUmpire; Sat Aug 04, 2007 at 12:52am.
Old Sat Aug 04, 2007, 12:50am
In Time Out

Send a message via AIM to fitump56 Send a message via MSN to fitump56 Send a message via Yahoo to fitump56 Send a message via Skype™ to fitump56
Quote:

..drum roll.....

" Better a retired man married to a very wealthy woman..enjoy every minute, thank you, for large garbage bags when we have sex."

Quote:
Why would you insult the wife of someone you don't know? Why do you feel the need to attack anyone you don't know? Have I upset you somehow? I don't recall posting anything to you in the past.
I totally apologize.

Quote:
If you feel the need to prove or compensate for your manhood, feel free to attack me, but you prove nothing by attacking a woman.
I agree.

Last edited by fitump56; Sat Aug 04, 2007 at 12:53am.
Closed Thread