The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jul 27, 2007, 11:29am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliej47
I am commenting on the lack of rule enforcement poor mechanics I saw.
no your NOT. you HAVENT YET made a single COMMENT on a MECHANIC or A CALL. just that you DIDNT LIKE them. so WHAT? that doesnt make them WRONG.

if YOU ARENT going to make SPACIFICS then you ARE WASTING THE forums TIME.
Old Fri Jul 27, 2007, 09:29pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to charliej47 Send a message via MSN to charliej47 Send a message via Yahoo to charliej47
Unhappy

I saw coaches arguing balls and strikes and the PU would ignore it. This went on from both coaches from one game for the whole game. I saw umpires who never moved from behind the plate. I saw umpires who stood in the "B" spot, never moved and would make a "bang, bang" play. This is some of the things I am talking about.