The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 03:22pm
Official Forum Member

Cool

Forst???? Hmmm Did You Go To School In South Carolina Too Jerassic Park???

Try Spell Check Would Ya!!!!
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 03:22pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUMP
Hey Jerrasic Park....don't Use Such Big Words Ok!!!!!

I'm From South Carolina, Have You Seen Where We Rank On A National Level With Our School System?
Naw, got nothing to do with where you come from. You're just a low-rent pdxblue. Two of a kind. Don't have to be a genius to figure that out.

You keep doing what you do best too, trollboy jr. Keep stirring the crap up.

Again, sad.
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 03:27pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs down

Oh My Such Harsh Words There Jerrasic Park...

You Can Use Me
Abuse Me
Beat Me
Mis-treat Me
Call Me Names.....

Just Don't Mess Up My Hair Ok Parky........
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 04:18pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to NFump
Hook, line and sinker! Didn't need the net, he jumped in!
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 04:38pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUMP
Bigump I Guess You Are The Ump I Was Refering To That Works The Aarp League!!!!!!!
The AARP isn't too bad of a league to work. It's sort of comical watching them hobble around the bases, and every once in a while there's a Grand MILF that shows up.

Tim.
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 05:14pm
Official Forum Member

Scump?

At it again, eh?
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 06:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Naw, got nothing to do with where you come from. You're just a low-rent pdxblue. Two of a kind. Don't have to be a genius to figure that out.

You keep doing what you do best too, trollboy jr. Keep stirring the crap up.

Again, sad.
I always find it amazing that after you talk a bunch of crap about me, stirring up more crap, that you can't see past the end of your nose to realize it takes a troll to know a troll.

Your responses make you just as much of a troll as anybody.

Grow up man. Also, admit you actually ENJOY the banter. I mean, why else would you post what you do in response if not just to stir up more crap?

Good day troll.
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 06:35pm
Official Forum Member

Has this become McGriff's?

Bob
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 07:44pm
Official Forum Member

Smile

a moment of weakness 40.......
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 08:30pm
Official Forum Member

Tim - If you haven't copyrighted "Grand MILF" do so immediately! I have never heard that before and it is GREAT!!! (although probably not so much before I turned 51, but ya know...)
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 08:50pm
Official Forum Member

Lost in the all the sophomoric postings is this:

MiLB management, paying attention to the lessons of the recent labor dispute, is cultivating a relationship with the amateur replacements. They are two steps ahead of the AMLU with six years to go.

Somebody needs to whack the AMLU leadership upside the head to get their attention. Most likely there WILL be another labor dispute. If they wait six years to prepare, it will be a repeat of the last one.
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 08:58pm
Official Forum Member

Garth - Please tell me you're kidding! Remember the grief MLB had a while ago with Jack Morris and MLB teams "conspiring" to keep his free agent price down? It will be a thousand times worse if baseball is actively seeking a relationship with amateur umpires while they have a CBA with the union. This is way too close to a NLRB grievance problem baseball very likely would not win.
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 09:03pm
Official Forum Member

Cool

yea you should copy right that crafty piece of ........what?????
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 09:05pm
Official Forum Member

Talking

a thousand times.......hmmmmm
Old Tue Jul 11, 2006, 09:45pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeErieUmp
Garth - Please tell me you're kidding! Remember the grief MLB had a while ago with Jack Morris and MLB teams "conspiring" to keep his free agent price down? It will be a thousand times worse if baseball is actively seeking a relationship with amateur umpires while they have a CBA with the union. This is way too close to a NLRB grievance problem baseball very likely would not win.
No, I am not kidding. I don't mean any "formal" relationship. This is nothing like the MLB issue. Rather, MiLB is and most likely will continue to maintain "friendly" relations with amateur umpires. They will communicate loosely and infrequently to say "thanks" several times over the next few years. They will not throw the amateurs under the bus and will not do anything to antagonize them. They will make no promises and will ask for any commitments until it is needed and appropriate. Nothing illegal here, just smart business.

On the other hand, the AMLU continues to bad mouth the replacements and maintain a site listing their names, locations and, in many cases, derogatory comments. When AMLU supporter particpate in "coversations" about or with the replacements, the tone is negative and condescending.

Assuming both sides continue their recent tack, who do you think can count on support from the amateurs the next time around? Hmmmmm?

Believe it or not, I am not anti-minor league umpire. I am not pro-management I am just a realistic, educated, former union member who is totally aghast at how amateurish the AMLU is anf how ignorant they appear to be of the lessons they should have learned.