The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   Hey, did any of you other scabs... (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/27392-hey-did-any-you-other-scabs.html)

pdxblue Tue Jul 11, 2006 01:41pm

Hey, did any of you other scabs...

get your season pass to ALL minor league games from the president of minor league baseball, along with that nice flowery letter?

Or did he just single me out. ;)

Jurassic Referee Tue Jul 11, 2006 01:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdxblue
get your season pass to ALL minor league games from the president of minor league baseball, along with that nice flowery letter?

Sigh.....

All class.....too bad it's "second".....

How old are you ? Twelve?

SCUMP Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:01pm

I Got Mine....

I'm Going To Use It To.....

Framed The Rosy Letter As Well.....

Got A Problem With That Pdx?????

If So It Sounds......like A Personal Problem To Me.......pecker Head

SCUMP Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:04pm

Hey Pdx,

Do You Get A Pass For The Over Thirty Ladies Slow Pitch You Work???

Gotta Love That Arching Fast....i Mean Slow Ball....loser

socalblue1 Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:12pm

Quote:

Nah, I'd rather keep my MLB pass.

BigUmp56 Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUMP
Hey Pdx,

Do You Get A Pass For The Over Thirty Ladies Slow Pitch You Work???

Gotta Love That Arching Fast....i Mean Slow Ball....loser

You seemed to have missed the fact that pdx and yourself are kindred spirits. He make it abudantly clear that he accepted and worked MiLB games as a replacement. Who's the dummy now?

Tim.

pdxblue Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:37pm

Uhhhhh...yeah, what BigUmp said.

I am quite PROUD of the job I did too!

pdxblue Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Sigh.....

All class.....too bad it's "second".....

How old are you ? Twelve?

Yes yes....that's right, I am a second class 12 year old.

Now what is YOUR excuse?

SCUMP Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:44pm

Sorry Pdx My Mistake.....

SCUMP Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:45pm

Bigump I Guess You Are The Ump I Was Refering To That Works The Aarp League!!!!!!!

Jurassic Referee Tue Jul 11, 2006 02:53pm

Quote:

Yes yes....that's right, I am a second class 12 year old.

Now what is YOUR excuse?

Naw, I got no excuse. I just have this funny little idea that officials in all sports, no matter what the level worked, should possess and show at least a modicum of professionalism.

You obviously don't have that trait. You posted with the sole purpose of stirring up sh!t. That's the very definition of a "troll".

Sad.

pdxblue Tue Jul 11, 2006 03:03pm

Actually, I am just checking up on how the postal service is doing.

Thread after thread from the supposed professional umpires while they were on strike concerning the misfortunes of the scabs while we worked. I didn't see you calling THEM trolls.

Get over yourself. It IS a "funny little idea". I am a damn good umpire, and if you ever worked with me at ANY level, you would want to work with me again. I put my efforts into being professional on the field, where I should be, and worry far less about what some jerkface on a BBS thinks of my "professionalism". The day you realize the internet is ENTERTAINMENT, the more fun you will have with it!

pdxblue Tue Jul 11, 2006 03:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUMP
Sorry Pdx My Mistake.....

No problem.

SCUMP Tue Jul 11, 2006 03:11pm

Hey Jerrasic Park....don't Use Such Big Words Ok!!!!!

I'm From South Carolina, Have You Seen Where We Rank On A National Level With Our School System?

Jurassic Referee Tue Jul 11, 2006 03:17pm

Quote:

I am a damn good umpire, and if you ever worked with me at ANY level, you would want to work with me again. I put my efforts into being professional on the field, where I should be, and worry far less about what some jerkface on a BBS thinks of my "professionalism". The day you realize the internet is ENTERTAINMENT, the more fun you will have with it!

You might be the greatest umpire in the world, but I still wouldn't care to work with you. I'd be afraid to turn my back.

You don't have a clue what "professionalism" is about, trollboy. It sureasheck isn't ever about posting with the sole purpose of opening up old wounds with your fellow umpires.

I'll stick to my forst impression of you. You have a great deal of maturing to do.