The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 12:16pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
The written word is blunter than a fist but that is all we have sometimes.
It is? Since when?

Quote:
You failed to see that I wrote your involvement was in many of the fracases three years ago. You have been involved in a few recently (the race related ones, HS mask, etc.) but not like the way you wre scratching and clawing three years ago. To some extent that is because I have refrained from targeting you. Others get your goat and you seem to prefer antagonizing them. That suits me just fine.
Scratching and clawing at what?

When you write this stuff, you actually believe it?

Quote:
I realize that football season is over and basketball is winding into the home stretch. In two months, you'll be putting on the mask and pads for baseball. Try to relax enough to see that I wasn't baiting you as much as pointing out that you were involved much more back then.

Peas
Basketball season is still over a month from over for me. I did not respond to you because I think you were baiting me. I responded because I wanted to tell you how much full of sh!t you are. I like our banter because I know how much of a real coward you are. You talk a real big game but cannot be like a real man and say anything to my face. I get a kick out of that Windbag.

Peace
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 05:39pm
Official Forum Member

If I wanted to bait you, I would revisit your insistence that you are a strong black man and that you get all of the college assignments you want-simply because you are available.

You really should read what you wrote. I'm still laughing.

Peas and Carrots
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 09:34pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
If I wanted to bait you, I would revisit your insistence that you are a strong black man and that you get all of the college assignments you want-simply because you are available.

Peas and Carrots
Once again, you actually think these discussions mean something. You can use all the tag words you like, you are still after all of that a coward and cannot even stand by your words. Why would I be worried about what you say? I live in the south suburbs remember.

Peace
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 10:32pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:

Peas and Carrots
Once again, you actually think these discussions mean something. You can use all the tag words you like, you are still after all of that a coward and cannot even stand by your words. Why would I be worried about what you say? I live in the south suburbs remember.

Peace
What tag words did I use? I believe that those were the very same ones you placed on these hallowed pages. (grin)

I am still amazed at the coward reference. Didn't someone write that you hid behind the table at the IHSA AA championships? You were asked to confront an UMPS guy and you hid? That doesn't sound like a SBM to me. Maybe you were just trying to clear your schedule for all of those 'college' games. Didn't they turn out to be Juco matches? I believe that Jack Nicholson said it best in 'A Few Good Men' - "You can't handle the truth."

If there was a Code Red in IHSA Officiating, you would have been the first recipient.
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 10:55pm
Official Forum Member

Aye EYE Mate

"I also noticed that several other more questionable posts (Davies BH, Ruts ND, Bell Curve, etc.)are no longer available for my reading pleasure."

What does "Davies BH" mean and why was it a QUESTIONABLE post? Questionable to who?? You??
I deleted my own post because it was going nowhere positive. I took a couple of mild shots at Rut and felt that it was getting out of whack.

I took a shot on the "Bell Curve" post and thought it was kinda funny. Why was THAT post questionable? To you, anyway??

Dave

Oh, I just deleted another one of my posts because it was a dead issue. Is that OK with you?
-----------------------------------------
You already know the answer to these questions Mr Davies.

"What does "Davies BH" mean and why was it a QUESTIONABLE post?"
BH = Black History Part DEUCE
ND = My DAME in SB, a (1) college town,
Gravity of BELL Curve Up = Gravity of BELL Curve Down
Simply listing 3 of many which have recently VANISHED. Questionable was not meant with an upward+Pos(itive) or downward-Neg(itive) connotation. It was a neutral phrase used to describe the amount of "heat" generated on both sides of an issue, bearing NO critical reference to any one person, or any one reply.

"Questionable to who??" You??"
There was a lot more after your initial thread, (which I LIKED) than anyone cares to admit. I am not saying anyone here is RESPONSIBLE for these issues. May I add a salvo. A lot of "GAY" couples out-of-wedlock are NOW looking for a legal-wedlock certificate. I am definitely NOT QB, but your explanation to delete the post is a NICE way to avoid or ignore these UGLY issues. Where will sweeping every reply under the rug like this take us?

Oh, I just deleted another one of my posts because it was a dead issue. Is that OK with you?
No it is NOT ok with me. Your statement is not factual. A dead issue expires with the passage of time. You KILLED that THREAD in its prime, and several others have also been bludgeoned to death before OUR very eyes. We have many other witnesses who have read or replied to these posts. Their voices have been silenced forever. It is not right. We must protect the rights and opinions expressed in these BASEBALL threads.

JUST KIDDING MYSELF, don't dwell on it, don't reply to this nonsense. Just consider the deeper meaning.

Internet Legend

Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 11:56pm
Official Forum Member

Fair enough, SA. I can accept your explanation.

I stand by my deletion of the "BH" post, however. When the conversation got to the point where Rut was asked whether he would make up his mind whether he was Black or an African American, I knew the converstion wasn't going to get any prettier.

Trash Rut all you want about his officiating, I don't care. BUT, trashing someone's ethnicity on this Forum is not kosher.

Dave
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 12:03am
Official Forum Member

Deja Vu?

In response to Mr. Davies, I noticed the following
1) Your statement is not factual.
2) There was a lot more after your initial thread, (which I LIKED) than anyone cares to admit.
3) BH = Black History Part DEUCE
Gravity of BELL Curve Up = Gravity of BELL Curve Down
Simply listing 3 of many which have recently VANISHED.

The deeper meaning explained for your amusement, and to avoid arguement and insult follows.

Stike 1) Your statement is not factual. A RISING fastball can be thrown by a human right down the PIPE, with LIFT generated by a pressure difference underneath a baseball.

Stike 2) There was a lot more after your initial thread, (which I LIKED) than anyone cares to admit - LIFT, known since 1700's and the reason the Wright Brothers, not Wrong Brothers, left the ground FIRST.

Srike 3) BH = Black History Part DEUCE (as in large break on a curveball = speed plus spin plus grip plus finger pressure plus AIR PRESSURE at sea level).
Gravity of BELL Curve Up = Gravity of BELL Curve Down (as in CONSTANT ignoring FLUID DYNAMICS - Drag/Lift - of atmospheric pressure).
Simply listing 3 of many (observational and theoretical PROOFS which I provided earlier) which have recently VANISHED.

Result - Strikeouts! Gravity is only 1 of many forces directing the motion of a fastball. Ignoring all other external forces, except gravity, cannot result in another 200 Strikeouts per season. Many of these strikeouts are the direct result of a rising fastball climbing UP THE LADDER, and the others result from a left right or downward breaking pitch. Gravity is only 1 component contributing to these motions.

It's DEJA VU all over again. Then again, I didn't see it coming, but I did PROVE IT can happen, once before and AGAIN.

Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 12:15am
Official Forum Member

Ok, SA, now I'm confused. You're telling me I was arguing about a rising fast ball. Sorry Dude, that wasn't me.

In fact, I don't know what the hell you are talking about now.

Dave
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 12:21am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:

What tag words did I use? I believe that those were the very same ones you placed on these hallowed pages. (grin)

I am still amazed at the coward reference. Didn't someone write that you hid behind the table at the IHSA AA championships? You were asked to confront an UMPS guy and you hid? That doesn't sound like a SBM to me. Maybe you were just trying to clear your schedule for all of those 'college' games. Didn't they turn out to be Juco matches? I believe that Jack Nicholson said it best in 'A Few Good Men' - "You can't handle the truth."

If there was a Code Red in IHSA Officiating, you would have been the first recipient.
I was in the Hospitality tent or out on the concourse the entire time. Many umpires approached the recruiting booth and were welcome to do so. Who I am is very well known. I do not work with UMPS guys so I would have no idea who they are. I know someone will take offense by this, but you all look a like to me. The only UMPS guys I know are the few I might see at the IACAO Clinics or the few that are AOA members. Do not tell me all this crap about I was afraid to confront anyone when I was just about the only Black person that was at the tournament that was watching. Actually in classic white people fashion, I was assumed to be Anthony Holman about 10 times during two days by whom else. I will be at IACAO in late February. I should also be at this year's Baseball Tournament again. I will be at the same place doing the same things, unless they move the booth for some strange reason.

Once again Windbag, bring on more laughs and giggles. Now tell me more about what I have not done and will never do. The more you talk the better things get. Keep up the good work. You will find out soon enough.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 12:45am
Official Forum Member

The only thing we keep 'finding out' is that you stretch the truth. Enough people saw you at the AA series. I read the exchanges between you and the guys on the other board. They flat out challenged you to meet them face to face and when you didn't, you said that you were easy to find. What a coward!
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 01:04am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
The only thing we keep 'finding out' is that you stretch the truth. Enough people saw you at the AA series. I read the exchanges between you and the guys on the other board. They flat out challenged you to meet them face to face and when you didn't, you said that you were easy to find. What a coward!
Of course I was there. I told them to confront me and say something. Remember, you all look a like to me unless I know you. Who was I going to say anything to? I was in all the places that many umpires came to. There were several UMPS umpires that were at the hospitality tent with their fellow umpires that worked the state title games. I hung out with all those that were in attendance. I spend almost the entire time with an UMPS member. When he talked to people, I was right there with him. When I talked to people he was right there. Even Shrek was looking for this "group of people" and he was in the organization.

This is not about them, this is about you coward. I even worked with UMPS guys in the playoffs. Who was I running from? People know who I am, who knows your identity? Of course we will never know, because you cannot man up and say all these things to my face.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 01:18am
Official Forum Member

SAC Double - Cliche

One discussion answers only your questions. You are the intended recipient and that message has been delivered to you and everybody reading this thread. I played no part in the posts that you have questioned me about, other than reading them. I understand Rut's position very well, but I will refuse to comment on this. I will not use humorous name-calling tactics here, especially after all disparaging comments from third parties have been deleted. What Rut and WWTB have going on here is their BUSINESS, not mine, and ditto to PWL and BU56's private email romance. Just imagine what they write back and forth to each other.

The second discussion challenges the BUZZARDS on this site just waiting to SALIVATE on the LEFTOVERS from Bigump56's rising fastball discussion. Unfortunately for me, that thread was also deleted. I do enjoy the give and take (slings and arrows) with the other guys. I do get a kick out of some of my comments (some real, some creative, some funny, and some so stupid) and I do get a kick out of the unexpected results. For example, I posted PANSIES and Tee replied I think NOT. You never know what the response will be. In baseball, we all make errors or have been hit by an unintentional pitch. I am sure the future holds the same results. Admit that it hurts, laugh it off, and DON'T RUB IT anymore. I guess that is why I have posted on 3 different threads over the past two weeks. Its so much LIKE BASEBALL.

Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 01:20am
Official Forum Member

it never ends
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 01:29am
Official Forum Member

The word, "Cannabis" comes to mind.
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 04:14am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:
Of course I was there. I told them to confront me and say something. Remember, you all look a like to me unless I know you. Who was I going to say anything to? I was in all the places that many umpires came to. There were several UMPS umpires that were at the hospitality tent with their fellow umpires that worked the state title games. I hung out with all those that were in attendance. I spend almost the entire time with an UMPS member. When he talked to people, I was right there with him. When I talked to people he was right there. Even Shrek was looking for this "group of people" and he was in the organization.

This is not about them, this is about you coward. I even worked with UMPS guys in the playoffs. Who was I running from? People know who I am, who knows your identity? Of course we will never know, because you cannot man up and say all these things to my face.

Peace
Lie #1 You were challenged to confront the UMPS guys. I distinctly remember one of them saying that if you were a man you would spout your crap to his face. You told him you would and then hid like a little girl.

Lie #2: Shrek was not a member of that group then. He has admitted as much on two different forums.

Misleading Fact #1: "I even worked with UMPS guys in teh playoffs." What the hell does that have to do with the issue. Just like every African American in Wheaton isn't a knuckle dragging, mouth breathing moron, not every guy in their organization knows who you are.

Misleading Fact #2: The best part of this is that you don't know who I am but it just kills you. I even ran into you at a basketball tournament in December. I've shook your hand (easy guys, I washed) at a baseball function. The guys around me knew what I do here and were laughing their asses off that you were being nice to me.

You are proving my initial statement on this thread. You were at the heart of many battles a few years ago. Many others throttled you far greater than I wanted to. You are an easy target and these boards know it. I tossed out a line and like a small fish trying to prove he can do what the bigger fish do, you gobbled the bait and were tossed ashore. This is getting too easy.