Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 05:29am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge

I know someone will take offense by this, but you all look a like to me.
Jeff:

Do you think this can become less of a bigoted statement by adding the subtle disclaimer you tried to include?

Of course people will take offense to this statement.

Hopefully people of all races are offended by off hand remarks like these. Does this ideology of yours apply to all races, or just the white race?

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, Jeff. I just hope you can see how terrible that last statement you made was.

Tim.
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 11:40am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BigUmp56

Jeff:

Do you think this can become less of a bigoted statement by adding the subtle disclaimer you tried to include?

Of course people will take offense to this statement.

Hopefully people of all races are offended by off hand remarks like these. Does this ideology of yours apply to all races, or just the white race?

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, Jeff. I just hope you can see how terrible that last statement you made was.

Tim.
Maybe the problem is you are not offended enough.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 11:56am
Do not give a damn!!

I will put it to you like this Windbag. I am not going anywhere. I will be in the same spots. I do not need to hide behind anything. If you have something to say, I will be there. Not sure how someone hides when they participate in very public events and attend a lot of events where many officials attend. Everything I am saying is in the light and everything you are saying is behind a curtain. Not different than the Wizard in the Wizard of OZ. You talk a big game but are a fraud after everything is said.

Peace
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 05:35pm
Official Forum Member

You're funny...many people know who I am. Even the man you mentioned earlier knows me and my experience. In fact, we know each other VERY well.

If you haven't figured out who I am after three and a half years it is because we run in very different circles. I have little interest in slumming with your crowd. It is much more fun to point of your mistakes to this board and others who know you. I'll probably poke my head in at IACAO (who's running that clinic?) and see the high school gang. I'll grab some new gear and mingle. Be a SBM and stop by, I won't be hard to find - check the theater at 3. (big hint) If you know where to look and aren't a coward, that is.

Since I've used the Wizard of Oz reference dozens of times here, it is nice to see that you've finally picked up on it. You have much in common with the Lion.