View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 10:55pm
Official Forum Member

Aye EYE Mate

"I also noticed that several other more questionable posts (Davies BH, Ruts ND, Bell Curve, etc.)are no longer available for my reading pleasure."

What does "Davies BH" mean and why was it a QUESTIONABLE post? Questionable to who?? You??
I deleted my own post because it was going nowhere positive. I took a couple of mild shots at Rut and felt that it was getting out of whack.

I took a shot on the "Bell Curve" post and thought it was kinda funny. Why was THAT post questionable? To you, anyway??

Dave

Oh, I just deleted another one of my posts because it was a dead issue. Is that OK with you?
-----------------------------------------
You already know the answer to these questions Mr Davies.

"What does "Davies BH" mean and why was it a QUESTIONABLE post?"
BH = Black History Part DEUCE
ND = My DAME in SB, a (1) college town,
Gravity of BELL Curve Up = Gravity of BELL Curve Down
Simply listing 3 of many which have recently VANISHED. Questionable was not meant with an upward+Pos(itive) or downward-Neg(itive) connotation. It was a neutral phrase used to describe the amount of "heat" generated on both sides of an issue, bearing NO critical reference to any one person, or any one reply.

"Questionable to who??" You??"
There was a lot more after your initial thread, (which I LIKED) than anyone cares to admit. I am not saying anyone here is RESPONSIBLE for these issues. May I add a salvo. A lot of "GAY" couples out-of-wedlock are NOW looking for a legal-wedlock certificate. I am definitely NOT QB, but your explanation to delete the post is a NICE way to avoid or ignore these UGLY issues. Where will sweeping every reply under the rug like this take us?

Oh, I just deleted another one of my posts because it was a dead issue. Is that OK with you?
No it is NOT ok with me. Your statement is not factual. A dead issue expires with the passage of time. You KILLED that THREAD in its prime, and several others have also been bludgeoned to death before OUR very eyes. We have many other witnesses who have read or replied to these posts. Their voices have been silenced forever. It is not right. We must protect the rights and opinions expressed in these BASEBALL threads.

JUST KIDDING MYSELF, don't dwell on it, don't reply to this nonsense. Just consider the deeper meaning.

Internet Legend