View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 12:21am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWuzThatBlue

What tag words did I use? I believe that those were the very same ones you placed on these hallowed pages. (grin)

I am still amazed at the coward reference. Didn't someone write that you hid behind the table at the IHSA AA championships? You were asked to confront an UMPS guy and you hid? That doesn't sound like a SBM to me. Maybe you were just trying to clear your schedule for all of those 'college' games. Didn't they turn out to be Juco matches? I believe that Jack Nicholson said it best in 'A Few Good Men' - "You can't handle the truth."

If there was a Code Red in IHSA Officiating, you would have been the first recipient.
I was in the Hospitality tent or out on the concourse the entire time. Many umpires approached the recruiting booth and were welcome to do so. Who I am is very well known. I do not work with UMPS guys so I would have no idea who they are. I know someone will take offense by this, but you all look a like to me. The only UMPS guys I know are the few I might see at the IACAO Clinics or the few that are AOA members. Do not tell me all this crap about I was afraid to confront anyone when I was just about the only Black person that was at the tournament that was watching. Actually in classic white people fashion, I was assumed to be Anthony Holman about 10 times during two days by whom else. I will be at IACAO in late February. I should also be at this year's Baseball Tournament again. I will be at the same place doing the same things, unless they move the booth for some strange reason.

Once again Windbag, bring on more laughs and giggles. Now tell me more about what I have not done and will never do. The more you talk the better things get. Keep up the good work. You will find out soon enough.

Peace