View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 19, 2006, 04:14am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:
Originally posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
The only thing we keep 'finding out' is that you stretch the truth. Enough people saw you at the AA series. I read the exchanges between you and the guys on the other board. They flat out challenged you to meet them face to face and when you didn't, you said that you were easy to find. What a coward!
Of course I was there. I told them to confront me and say something. Remember, you all look a like to me unless I know you. Who was I going to say anything to? I was in all the places that many umpires came to. There were several UMPS umpires that were at the hospitality tent with their fellow umpires that worked the state title games. I hung out with all those that were in attendance. I spend almost the entire time with an UMPS member. When he talked to people, I was right there with him. When I talked to people he was right there. Even Shrek was looking for this "group of people" and he was in the organization.

This is not about them, this is about you coward. I even worked with UMPS guys in the playoffs. Who was I running from? People know who I am, who knows your identity? Of course we will never know, because you cannot man up and say all these things to my face.

Peace
Lie #1 You were challenged to confront the UMPS guys. I distinctly remember one of them saying that if you were a man you would spout your crap to his face. You told him you would and then hid like a little girl.

Lie #2: Shrek was not a member of that group then. He has admitted as much on two different forums.

Misleading Fact #1: "I even worked with UMPS guys in teh playoffs." What the hell does that have to do with the issue. Just like every African American in Wheaton isn't a knuckle dragging, mouth breathing moron, not every guy in their organization knows who you are.

Misleading Fact #2: The best part of this is that you don't know who I am but it just kills you. I even ran into you at a basketball tournament in December. I've shook your hand (easy guys, I washed) at a baseball function. The guys around me knew what I do here and were laughing their asses off that you were being nice to me.

You are proving my initial statement on this thread. You were at the heart of many battles a few years ago. Many others throttled you far greater than I wanted to. You are an easy target and these boards know it. I tossed out a line and like a small fish trying to prove he can do what the bigger fish do, you gobbled the bait and were tossed ashore. This is getting too easy.