The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Dec 03, 2005, 04:50pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by thomaswhite

Let's ask Childress!

Papa Bear, spit out those IP addies, free me from respite, set down these naysayers,

Signed,

Bob Lyle
Now you steal my name. I guess you had to have somewhere to go after Gary shut down the action at McGripes.

Anyone can post from multiple IP's. Rut has bragged that he posts from up to seven IPs. All you'll prove from checking the IP address is that you're as smart as Rut. You've already proved that your more literate.
Old Sat Dec 03, 2005, 08:03pm
Official Forum Member

What are the odds?

Quote:
Originally posted by thomaswhite

I post from one, static one, Bob, and I didn't steal nothing. You are an Accuser with no data, I call you out, Troll.

Never posted to McGriff's, have no desire to, it's a craphole run by a NutCase on a website made by a third grader.
McGriffs is the premier troll site. To a troll, it's the crack cocaine of all boards. You just acknowledged that you're very familiar with McGriffs. What are the odds that an addicted troll like yourself has never posted there?

Why do I say addicted? You've made over 30 troll posts in your first day of posting. That's a serious addiction. No troll that I remember has ever made that many posts on his first day. And you want us to believe that you have been able to pass up the free troll drug that is McGriffs?

Addicts are known for their lying and self deception. You need to get in treatment.
Old Sat Dec 03, 2005, 08:16pm
Official Forum Member

Bob,
You and I almost never agree.

Read my posts carefully and you'll find that I am not shy about taking on challenges, usurping authority or defending my opinions. When I returned, I did so in a most compliant way. Even when you and I were at odds, I reminded you that we need to be civil. This board is being baited by a malcontent who has an equipment fetish.

Take a step back and see what he is trying to accomplish. There is a recourse - don't debate. If you notice, enough of his threads have warranted looks, but no responses. Patience...it shant be long.