View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 01, 2005, 11:45pm

Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Ives
Quote:
Originally posted by SanDiegoSteve
Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Ives
Or you AH's could actually buy a BRD and see that it's covered already. It's hard to legitimately claim he didn't know it when it's published in his book.

Coaches in section 135
Umpires in section 493

The book becomes available sometime after the first of the year.
Oh come on you two, it was funny as hell. Thanks, Luke. You AH's need to lighten up a bit. At least we got the answer of when it is coming out. Thank you, Carl. Hey, Rich, if you want to shell out the money for a copy of the BRD for everyone, fine. If not, don't spend our money for us. Some of us have much more important uses for our hard earned dough.
1) You're an umpire that doesn't need a reference on the rules?

2) Send me your US Mail address and I'll send you my 2005 copy after I get the 2006 version. I also have a 2004 version if anyone wants that one.
1) I need all the help I can get. I just don't know if I can afford all the different manuals that are out there. I have other expenses, and I am not rich to begin with. I have been (blissfully) doing without extra interpretation manuals for 20 years now, but I would like to have them now that I am aware of them. I had always relied on the rule books, casebooks (proper spelling, WWTB, according to the MLBUM), and classroom discussions. I want to be the best umpire possible, so any extra help is appreciated.

2) I am sending you an e-mail with the info. Dibs on the 2005 version.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25