The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Volleyball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Sep 27, 2007, 04:08pm
Official Forum Member

Pre - Game

What's the longst pre-game you can remember? I once with a guy who did one that I swear was almost 4 minutes long. I thought the C's were going to fall alseep before the coin toss.
Old Sat Sep 29, 2007, 12:22am
Official Forum Member

I had one almost that long last week. My partner actually walked on the court to show the players the boundry and center lines (and they were very clearly marked). He also went on to describe how a player can play a ball and then go up into the bleachers but if the player stepped on the bleachers first and then played the ball.......and so on and so on.

I almost fell asleep. Oh and he stood opposite me instead of on the same side and he had his back to the court. Maybe that is why he had to walk over to the lines and explain them
Old Sat Sep 29, 2007, 12:38am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by refnrev
What's the longst pre-game you can remember? I once with a guy who did one that I swear was almost 4 minutes long. I thought the C's were going to fall alseep before the coin toss.
When doing MS I talk that long to my LJ's but pre-games are pretty short and simple.