The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Softball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Apr 01, 2010, 06:10pm
Official Forum Member

Game tonight at UW

UW v. UCLA, tonight at U Dub.
I got the plate, Larry Warrenfeltz has bases.

Hope you are having fun on the diamond. Anyone NOT having fun will be tortured beyond all measure.
Old Thu Apr 01, 2010, 07:58pm
Official Forum Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkbjones View Post

Hope you are having fun on the diamond. Anyone NOT having fun will be tortured beyond all measure.
Now which was that again?

If it ani't legal, it's illegal or
If it ain't illegal, it's legal?

Have a good game, wish it was on TV
Old Thu Apr 01, 2010, 10:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:

So, how many IPs did Larry call?
Old Thu Apr 01, 2010, 10:55pm
Official Forum Member

April FOOLS!!
Old Thu Apr 01, 2010, 11:23pm
Official Forum Member

Larry called 38 IPs, a new record. It really set off the Tall White Haired Man and The Wild One, who were there observing. After the game they told us about some memo thingie. Anyone heard about that?

I tried to get on his @$$ for making too many of those flamingo style one-legged overhand out calls but I didn't have the heart.

We ended up working 3 man...SRW took first and we made Larry be the rabbit. He did a helluva job.
Old Fri Apr 02, 2010, 06:51am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Larry called 38 IPs, a new record. It really set off the Tall White Haired Man and The Wild One, who were there observing. After the game they told us about some memo thingie. Anyone heard about that?

I tried to get on his @$$ for making too many of those flamingo style one-legged overhand out calls but I didn't have the heart.

We ended up working 3 man...SRW took first and we made Larry be the rabbit. He did a helluva job.
Well, we knew John wasn't going to see any IPs with the EMTs constantly hovering over him.
Old Fri Apr 02, 2010, 05:33pm
Official Forum Member

If you have the Fox Sports package it will be televised on Monday.
Old Sat Apr 03, 2010, 12:09am
Official Forum Member

Ron,

Don't drink the kool-aid!
Old Sat Apr 03, 2010, 03:39pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to argodad
Quote:

LMAO John. Too bad they don't have WiFi in the Pensacola Naval hospital. This would have provided much-needed entertainment during my confinement. I did see the Facebook posts on my phone, though.
Yeah, I thought I was going to be in the rocking chair at 1B until SRW pulled rank and made me the rabbit. (Something about hopping down the bunny trail ...)
Old Sun Apr 04, 2010, 10:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by argodad View Post
LMAO John. Too bad they don't have WiFi in the Pensacola Naval hospital. This would have provided much-needed entertainment during my confinement. I did see the Facebook posts on my phone, though.
Yeah, I thought I was going to be in the rocking chair at 1B until SRW pulled rank and made me the rabbit. (Something about hopping down the bunny trail ...)
I truely hope that someday the three of us can get on the field together and work a game ... Brooksie on the dish, you at 3rd, me at 1st. Miracles can happen... after all, today's Easter.
Old Mon Apr 05, 2010, 11:36pm
Official Forum Member

Just wondering if I missed something? I know about the health issues John & Larry have; Sean, are you similarly challenged, or are you just the third member named?

Hoping all is well.
Old Tue Apr 06, 2010, 07:15am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlUmpSteve View Post
Just wondering if I missed something? I know about the health issues John & Larry have; Sean, are you similarly challenged,
Oh my! There are so many ways this one could go and I'm not referring to John or Larry

Sean, please send whatever you can afford to extort my favor in not responding to this e-mail. Trust me, it is worth it as it is taking every bit of mental control to keep my fingers from pounding out a response.
Old Tue Apr 06, 2010, 09:00am
Official Forum Member

Steve: I'm fine.
Mike: Ha!
Old Tue Apr 06, 2010, 11:28am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW View Post
Mike: Ha!
I guess that means you won't pay, huh?

Okay, I'll hit you were it hurts, buddy. My screen name isn't just a screen name, you know!

You will be visited by three leprechauns who will have one job and one job only......to steal your beer!!! You will pour a beer and it will disappear. If you succeed, they will find a way for you to spill it! No beer for you!
Old Wed Apr 07, 2010, 08:39am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHMAFIA View Post
I guess that means you won't pay, huh?

Okay, I'll hit you were it hurts, buddy. My screen name isn't just a screen name, you know!

You will be visited by three leprechauns who will have one job and one job only......to steal your beer!!! You will pour a beer and it will disappear. If you succeed, they will find a way for you to spill it! No beer for you!
If you really think that three little men in green top hats can get me to spill my beer, then go ahead. Coming from one of the top party colleges in the country, I learned not only how to navigate through a crowded dorm and apartment with 9 party cups full of liquid libation and not spill a drop, I also know now to rid the little green men from my sight. Well, not so much the second part there, as that usually takes some time and some food... but yeah, we won't go there.