The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   Game tonight at UW (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/57773-game-tonight-uw.html)

bkbjones Thu Apr 01, 2010 06:10pm

Game tonight at UW

UW v. UCLA, tonight at U Dub.
I got the plate, Larry Warrenfeltz has bases.

Hope you are having fun on the diamond. Anyone NOT having fun will be tortured beyond all measure.

HugoTafurst Thu Apr 01, 2010 07:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbjones (Post 672221)

Hope you are having fun on the diamond. Anyone NOT having fun will be tortured beyond all measure.

Now which was that again?
:confused:
If it ani't legal, it's illegal or
If it ain't illegal, it's legal?
:confused:

Have a good game, wish it was on TV

IRISHMAFIA Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbjones (Post 672221)

So, how many IPs did Larry call? :D

luvthegame Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:55pm

April FOOLS!!

bkbjones Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23pm

Larry called 38 IPs, a new record. It really set off the Tall White Haired Man and The Wild One, who were there observing. After the game they told us about some memo thingie. Anyone heard about that?

I tried to get on his @$$ for making too many of those flamingo style one-legged overhand out calls but I didn't have the heart. ;)

We ended up working 3 man...SRW took first and we made Larry be the rabbit. He did a helluva job.

IRISHMAFIA Fri Apr 02, 2010 06:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbjones (Post 672256)
Larry called 38 IPs, a new record. It really set off the Tall White Haired Man and The Wild One, who were there observing. After the game they told us about some memo thingie. Anyone heard about that?

I tried to get on his @$$ for making too many of those flamingo style one-legged overhand out calls but I didn't have the heart. ;)

We ended up working 3 man...SRW took first and we made Larry be the rabbit. He did a helluva job.

Well, we knew John wasn't going to see any IPs with the EMTs constantly hovering over him. :D

vcblue Fri Apr 02, 2010 05:33pm

If you have the Fox Sports package it will be televised on Monday.

luvthegame Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:09am

Ron,

Don't drink the kool-aid!

argodad Sat Apr 03, 2010 03:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkbjones (Post 672256)

LMAO John. Too bad they don't have WiFi in the Pensacola Naval hospital. This would have provided much-needed entertainment during my confinement. I did see the Facebook posts on my phone, though.
Yeah, I thought I was going to be in the rocking chair at 1B until SRW pulled rank and made me the rabbit. (Something about hopping down the bunny trail ...)

SRW Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by argodad (Post 672414)
LMAO John. Too bad they don't have WiFi in the Pensacola Naval hospital. This would have provided much-needed entertainment during my confinement. I did see the Facebook posts on my phone, though.
Yeah, I thought I was going to be in the rocking chair at 1B until SRW pulled rank and made me the rabbit. (Something about hopping down the bunny trail ...)

I truely hope that someday the three of us can get on the field together and work a game ... Brooksie on the dish, you at 3rd, me at 1st. Miracles can happen... after all, today's Easter. :)

AtlUmpSteve Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:36pm

Just wondering if I missed something? I know about the health issues John & Larry have; Sean, are you similarly challenged, or are you just the third member named?

Hoping all is well.

IRISHMAFIA Tue Apr 06, 2010 07:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlUmpSteve (Post 672750)
Just wondering if I missed something? I know about the health issues John & Larry have; Sean, are you similarly challenged,

Oh my! There are so many ways this one could go and I'm not referring to John or Larry :rolleyes:

Sean, please send whatever you can afford to extort my favor in not responding to this e-mail. Trust me, it is worth it as it is taking every bit of mental control to keep my fingers from pounding out a response. :D

SRW Tue Apr 06, 2010 09:00am

Steve: I'm fine.
Mike: Ha!

IRISHMAFIA Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRW (Post 672785)
Mike: Ha!

I guess that means you won't pay, huh?

Okay, I'll hit you were it hurts, buddy. My screen name isn't just a screen name, you know! :cool:

You will be visited by three leprechauns who will have one job and one job only......to steal your beer!!! You will pour a beer and it will disappear. If you succeed, they will find a way for you to spill it! No beer for you!:D

SRW Wed Apr 07, 2010 08:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRISHMAFIA (Post 672826)
I guess that means you won't pay, huh?

Okay, I'll hit you were it hurts, buddy. My screen name isn't just a screen name, you know! :cool:

You will be visited by three leprechauns who will have one job and one job only......to steal your beer!!! You will pour a beer and it will disappear. If you succeed, they will find a way for you to spill it! No beer for you!:D

If you really think that three little men in green top hats can get me to spill my beer, then go ahead. Coming from one of the top party colleges in the country, I learned not only how to navigate through a crowded dorm and apartment with 9 party cups full of liquid libation and not spill a drop, I also know now to rid the little green men from my sight. Well, not so much the second part there, as that usually takes some time and some food... but yeah, we won't go there.

:)