The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Softball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Feb 24, 2010, 01:22am
Official Forum Member

NFHS Test

I just completed my test for NFHS and I have a couple of things to say. One- They have tried to outdo themselves with the confusing questions this year.Two- I know that the score keeping is part of the book, but I really do not worry about who is responsible for deciding whether it is a hit or an error.

And before anyone thinks this is sore grapes about my score, I missed one question- I just hate this test.
Old Wed Feb 24, 2010, 07:44am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by outathm View Post
I just completed my test for NFHS and I have a couple of things to say. One- They have tried to outdo themselves with the confusing questions this year.
The sad part is, they aren't really trying

Quote:

And before anyone thinks this is sore grapes about my score, I missed one question- I just hate this test.
If you beat them until they are sore, of course, the will be sour.
Old Wed Feb 24, 2010, 04:39pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
I just completed my test for NFHS and I have a couple of things to say. One- They have tried to outdo themselves with the confusing questions this year.Two- I know that the score keeping is part of the book, but I really do not worry about who is responsible for deciding whether it is a hit or an error.

Outathm, curious to which question you missed?
Old Thu Feb 25, 2010, 12:53pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to agr8zebra
Just wondering if someone has a PDF or some other electronic form of the Part I test. I would like it where the questions are in groups, i.e. batting, pitching, base running.... I am Utah and we take our tests on-line and the questions come in a random order and I would like to take the test regular and then plug in the answers as they come...

My email is either [email protected] or [email protected]

After all that is said and done, more is said than done
Old Thu Feb 25, 2010, 04:55pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
Outathm, curious to which question you missed?
So am I, you cannot find outr until after the test is closed, of course, the season will be closed to so it will not matter which one I missed.
Old Thu Feb 25, 2010, 08:50pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
So am I, you cannot find outr until after the test is closed, of course, the season will be closed to so it will not matter which one I missed.
Well that makes a lot of sense, would not want you knowing what you missed so you can understand the question and make the correct ruling on the field. Makes it more fun that way.

We still get paper copies of the test to use before we take the test on line and it tells us which ones we missed.
Old Sat Feb 27, 2010, 01:13am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
Well that makes a lot of sense, would not want you knowing what you missed so you can understand the question and make the correct ruling on the field. Makes it more fun that way.

We still get paper copies of the test to use before we take the test on line and it tells us which ones we missed.
The NFHS version will tell you which rules relate to the questions you missed. If there was a question you were not sure of this could give you a clue of whether you got it right or not.