The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   NFHS Test (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/57312-nfhs-test.html)

outathm Wed Feb 24, 2010 01:22am

NFHS Test

I just completed my test for NFHS and I have a couple of things to say. One- They have tried to outdo themselves with the confusing questions this year.Two- I know that the score keeping is part of the book, but I really do not worry about who is responsible for deciding whether it is a hit or an error.

And before anyone thinks this is sore grapes about my score, I missed one question- I just hate this test.:mad:

IRISHMAFIA Wed Feb 24, 2010 07:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by outathm (Post 664357)
I just completed my test for NFHS and I have a couple of things to say. One- They have tried to outdo themselves with the confusing questions this year.

The sad part is, they aren't really trying ;)

Quote:

And before anyone thinks this is sore grapes about my score, I missed one question- I just hate this test.:mad:
If you beat them until they are sore, of course, the will be sour. :rolleyes:

MrRabbit Wed Feb 24, 2010 04:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by outathm (Post 664357)
I just completed my test for NFHS and I have a couple of things to say. One- They have tried to outdo themselves with the confusing questions this year.Two- I know that the score keeping is part of the book, but I really do not worry about who is responsible for deciding whether it is a hit or an error.

Outathm, curious to which question you missed?

agr8zebra Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:53pm

Just wondering if someone has a PDF or some other electronic form of the Part I test. I would like it where the questions are in groups, i.e. batting, pitching, base running.... I am Utah and we take our tests on-line and the questions come in a random order and I would like to take the test regular and then plug in the answers as they come...

My email is either [email protected] or [email protected]

outathm Thu Feb 25, 2010 04:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRabbit (Post 664539)
Outathm, curious to which question you missed?

So am I, you cannot find outr until after the test is closed, of course, the season will be closed to so it will not matter which one I missed.

MrRabbit Thu Feb 25, 2010 08:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by outathm (Post 664881)
So am I, you cannot find outr until after the test is closed, of course, the season will be closed to so it will not matter which one I missed.

:confused: Well that makes a lot of sense, would not want you knowing what you missed so you can understand the question and make the correct ruling on the field. Makes it more fun that way.

We still get paper copies of the test to use before we take the test on line and it tells us which ones we missed.

SethPDX Sat Feb 27, 2010 01:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRabbit (Post 664919)
:confused: Well that makes a lot of sense, would not want you knowing what you missed so you can understand the question and make the correct ruling on the field. Makes it more fun that way.

We still get paper copies of the test to use before we take the test on line and it tells us which ones we missed.

The NFHS version will tell you which rules relate to the questions you missed. If there was a question you were not sure of this could give you a clue of whether you got it right or not.