Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 05, 2010, 12:10pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Al,

There are people literally on the National Federation Forum that have been discussing this rule. You are the only person that seems to think that there is not a problem. And there are people that have identified themselves as people in the medical profession (several have) and they feel uncomfortable with the way this rule is written because they realize you need more examination and training to determine a real concussion. Now if you do not want to accept that, this is fine with me. I have concerns and will continue to until they change the rules or the language to not have me concerned.

Life will go on.

Peace
I didn't realize the rule had been written, and haven't seen the details. I'll continue hoping the final version doesn't put any unrealistic expectations in place, or cause any unnecessary concerns, and will look forward to it's publication.
Old Fri Mar 05, 2010, 12:45pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
I didn't realize the rule had been written, and haven't seen the details. I'll continue hoping the final version doesn't put any unrealistic expectations in place, or cause any unnecessary concerns, and will look forward to it's publication.
This is still a change in the rule, the final wording might not be there, but they said what they intended to say. And that is also why those are concerned because the wording that was made public is ambiguous. Now you do not have to agree, and that is up to you, but others have concerns based on this very point you just made. I choose not to dismiss those concerns because you feel differently.