The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 12:12am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Well at the bottom of the PDF file, there is a reference to Kurt's website. That is the same reference Kurt has posted here and on other sites. And the references are the same Kurt made here. I have no other reason to think this did not come from Kurt. Maybe it was not, but the language and statements are very similar to what we have seen.

Peace
This is not sufficient evidence, but only suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLin NC View Post
This is sufficient evidence.

Odd thing is after I read the documents, I cut out everything after the ".com" in the address bar and hit enter. The page I received was one of those default webserver pages after you've installed a CMS or webserver or such. From that I gathered that I needed to find out what the site was. Not sure why the link didn't work as expected. Thanks!
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 12:17am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglingReferee View Post
This is not sufficient evidence, but only suspicious.

This is sufficient evidence.
I do not think you have to create a conspiracy theory to figure out whose website is responsible. After all the very same reference to the 50 year official was also in the link.

There are also uses of the same logos and the same language.

Peace
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 12:21am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to waltjp
Quote:
What is humphinternet.com?

Who wrote this thing? I don't see the article signed in any way.

Is there evidence that it came from KB and his friends, or the CIF?

I'm asking because surely it is important to know.
The coach sent that to people who signed up on his web site.
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 12:56am

Quote:
I do not think you have to create a conspiracy theory to figure out whose website is responsible. After all the very same reference to the 50 year official was also in the link.

There are also uses of the same logos and the same language.

Peace
Logos and language are plagarizable. Heck, I could have created that document in a few hours. Seeing the document as being hosted on the AC's homepage is much more telling. That's all I am saying.
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 01:03am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Logos and language are plagarizable. Heck, I could have created that document in a few hours. Seeing the document as being hosted on the AC's homepage is much more telling. That's all I am saying.
OK, you are drinking the Kool-Aid.

Peace
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 01:13am
Official Forum Member

Smile Thanks for the Feedback

Dear Officials:

Your candor is always appreciated about the various possibilites regarding the future of football, and to the handful of guys who like to name-call, it does make you look very weak.

About the reason I can't comment for now on other items being presented to us by these groups, I gave my word and of course signed the appropriate documents covering that - standard.

More importantly, it is critical to understand, there are a lot more small schools to mid-size schools in America that have made it clear to us they want to be able to Retain the right to use A-11 on any down if they desire.

And, if the NFHS attempts to ban it. Then YES, there are several viable options being presented to us for Any team wanting to use the offense on
1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th down.

I respect the fact some people hate one offense, and love another, and so on.

More importantly, it is a Free country (Thank God), and if a school, group of schools, or segment of schools decide it is better for them to Retain the Ability to use the A-11 if they want to, then good for them.

If not, then good for them too.

There is plenty of room in America for more than one style or brand of football.

* Great 4th quarter tonight, too bad the Cards lost.

Best of luck to you guys in everything you do.

KB
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 01:13am

Quote:
OK, you are drinking the Kool-Aid.

Peace
It's not your fault that you're a technology neophyte.

Take waltjp's post for exmaple. At least he provided info that shows the clearest source of the file.
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 01:18am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
It's not your fault that you're a technology neophyte.

Take waltjp's post for exmaple. At least he provided info that shows the clearest source of the file.
LOL!!!!

No, I think the problem is you are not familiar with the way Kurt works and the things he has said in the past on this site and other sites. I did not have to have a direct website to know who was speaking. Then again you were the only one questioning where the information was coming from. That is telling if you ask me.

BTW, here are some comments from the person you are not sure how they feel about this topic.

http://www.nfhs.org/cgi-bin/ultimate...c;f=9;t=004098

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Mon Feb 02, 2009 at 01:24am. Reason: Adding a link.
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 01:37am
Official Forum Member

mention

Of course we wrote and had help writing the paper from other coaches. That should not even be a question.
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 01:40am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtBryan View Post
Of course we wrote and had help writing the paper from other coaches. That should not even be a question.

Wait a minute. How do we know you are the real Kurt Bryan?

I think we are going to need a DNA sample from you.

Peace
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 05:58am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
What is humphinternet.com?

Who wrote this thing? I don't see the article signed in any way.

Is there evidence that it came from KB and his friends, or the CIF?

I'm asking because surely it is important to know.
I know we rarely see eye to eye on anything but 1 thing I should be givencredit for is NEVER posting something that is attributed to someone that is actually a fraud. I have NEVER done that and NEVER will. It takes some time at times to source things and determine legitimacy and I will always do that before posting it.

But if you continue to disbelieve...take a look here. This is the NFHS site where KB takes credit for the document.

And this is another page on the humphinternet site that should make it clear who's site it is:
http://www.humphinternet.com/A11/contact.htm

And the "Whois" infor for humphinternet.com: http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?do...rog_id=godaddy
If you have followed this issue mych then you know who Steve Humphries is.
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 07:54am
Official Forum Member

"Hey everybody, the NFHS is banning the A-11, which is going to change football (even though it's illegal everywhere but high school). They're kicking us out of their club, those meanies.

"So let's form our own club, just for our friends! And we can make up stuff, and have our own rules, and it'll be really, really cool! And my mom can make grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch, and then won't those meanies in the NFHS be sorry! Really, really sorry!!!!

"We'll show them. Meanies. [raspberry]."
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 09:45am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMike View Post
I know we rarely see eye to eye on anything but 1 thing I should be givencredit for is NEVER posting something that is attributed to someone that is actually a fraud. I have NEVER done that and NEVER will. It takes some time at times to source things and determine legitimacy and I will always do that before posting it.

But if you continue to disbelieve...take a look here. This is the NFHS site where KB takes credit for the document.

And this is another page on the humphinternet site that should make it clear who's site it is:
http://www.humphinternet.com/A11/contact.htm

And the "Whois" infor for humphinternet.com: http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?do...rog_id=godaddy
If you have followed this issue mych then you know who Steve Humphries is.
Steve Humphries is the "Director of Football Operations" for Piedmont High School.

Maybe he can be in the same role in the new KBFF. (kurt bryan football federation)

I'm sure membership will be free....
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 09:55am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf View Post
Steve Humphries is the "Director of Football Operations" for Piedmont High School.

Maybe he can be in the same role in the new KBFF. (kurt bryan football federation)

I'm sure membership will be free....
I thought you meant Kurt's Best Friend Forever.

A small high school program has a "Director of Football Operations?" Wonder how many other programs at that school have "Director of Operations." Just gets funnier by the tidbit of knowledge gained....
Old Mon Feb 02, 2009, 10:58am
Official Forum Member

misc

One of the points is, there is already a precedent for teams, areas, sections or states to do something different.

One of the major factors presented to us by more than one group around the country is for many years teams either in the same state (that play under varied rules) and/or two teams playing each other from different states that have varied rules Do play each other.

So Yes, that has been happening for years and years, and to be honest, it is rather interesting to hear what they are saying, etc.

And so again, in just this one different item, teams competing vs. each other even though their league, section or state has differing rules, has been happening for many years.

The precedent has already been established in just this one area, and there are lots of items being presented to us.

Best of Luck,

KB