The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Aug 28, 2004, 05:08am
Small Business Owner

Cool I'd like to hear this response from Rut!

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:

I mostly remember the PSK conversation we had around the beginning of the 2003 Football Season which you were totally wrong on btw. I did not care whether you admitted your mistake or my references. I do remember that I referenced the NF website and clinicians from my state. I did not look for an apology or care if you fell off the face of the earth after the conversation.
Rut-
Here is the thread you have been babbling on and on about.
http://www.officialforum.com/thread/9830
Perhaps you should read it.
If you would then you will see clearly and beyond a shadow of a doubt that once again, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WRONG! The only post from me totally supports what you were stating. We were both arguing that when both teams foul during a scrimmage kick, R can keep the ball if they decline the K foul, OR R can "Create a double foul" by accepting the K foul.
This is the way I was presenting it and I was not WRONG as you continue to spout! No - NO - NO sir, I was right on the money and the NFHS clarified the rule for 2004 which matched the way Oregon enforced it during the mystery season of 2003.
Once again, in another fine example of a typical Rut post, you have shot from the hip without gathering any facts, only to be proven wrong ONCE again!
You clearly stated I was WRONG, Please back up your words and prove me WRONG!
Or, here's a novel thought, admit you were wrong!

I will wait with baited breath for your excuse and/OR my apology, (if you are man enough to admit your error).

If the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit! (sp?)
[/B]
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:
We laugh at guys like you all the time.
Whos laughing now?

[Edited by KWH on Aug 28th, 2004 at 06:26 AM]
Old Sat Aug 28, 2004, 09:22am
Do not give a damn!!

Exclamation You asked for it.......You got it........Toooyotaaa!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
Whos laughing now?

I am. Mainly because you live in Oregon and you are worried about what I say. Did I mention that you live in Oregon, which is over more than likely 2000 miles away from me depending on which part of the state you live, but you are here trying to worry about what I say or do not say in a discussion board. You tried to have a debate with my about PSK last year and tried to tell me what the NF should or should not allow and my state did exactly what the NF ended up doing.

I had my first game of the season last night. I did not see you on the field. I did not see you on the sidelines. I did not see you in the locker room and I did not see in the press box. So I have to laugh at basically a person that is a clown that is concerned with my activities and you live in another state that I will probably never go visit in my lifetime.

Smiley Shell

Peace
Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 03:50pm
Official Forum Member

Concern About Others

Jeff,

If it were not for the internet, no one outside of your association would care what you did or what you said. The reason you are taken to task when you display your "talents" is because of the wide audience your misinformation can influence.

If you do not want comments on your "talents", keep them out of cyberspace.
Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 04:22pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Concern About Others

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue37
Jeff,

If it were not for the internet, no one outside of your association would care what you did or what you said. The reason you are taken to task when you display your "talents" is because of the wide audience your misinformation can influence.

If you do not want comments on your "talents", keep them out of cyberspace.
Talent is never going to be judged on a discussion board. Any person could come here and say everything perfect and go out on the field and stink up the joint.

That also goes both ways. If you do not want to say things to you that hurt your feelings, this is not the place for you. I am not going anywhere, are you?

Peace

[Edited by JRutledge on Aug 30th, 2004 at 06:09 PM]
Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 06:21pm
Do not give a damn!!

Talking At least I can do that.

I guess for the people in Oregon that can be a problem.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH

That is a false statment! I have corrected you on your false statement. If you see my post above it links you to the "Debate" we were both involved in last year. In such debate we were on the same side of the fence. I have now corrected you twice on this issue. Since you have been made aware of this issue, if you continue to make this acusation about me you are then nothing but a liar!
I think that would be “false statement” and “accusation.” Now does that not make you less than perfect?

KWH, you link is not to the discussion I am talking about. If you do not agree, find that discussion. I do not care to because this discussion is stupid. We were talking about the momentum exception, not about some discussion that happen that only you seem to care about.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
Sounds like you were pretty busy with 25 penalties.
With that kind of record I don't know how you found the time to check the sidelines, locker rooms, and the press box.
That was supposed to be a dig? I guess they do not get out of the house very often in Oregon.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:
We get a pretty good chuckle our own selves over dorks that go on the internet and brag about throwing 25 penalties in a high school game.
Question: Have you ever Sh*t your pants and admitted it?
That was bragging? Wow KHW, you really do not get out of the house very often. Maybe there will come a time when you will move on to another discussion. I know I do not come here for your approval, I sure how no one comes here for mine.

Now let us post something that is a benefit to the entire board next time. Now I have done that all weekend, have you done that once today?

Peace
Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 06:29pm
Official Forum Member

Re: You asked for it.......You got it........Toooyotaaa!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
Whos laughing now?

I will probably never go visit in my lifetime.

Peace
you are not invited
Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 06:41pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Re: You asked for it.......You got it........Toooyotaaa!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by James Neil
you are not invited

Is that a threat or a promise.

Peace
Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 06:41pm
Small Business Owner

Re: At least I can do that.

Quote:

KWH, you link is not to the discussion I am talking about. If you do not agree, find that discussion. I do not care to because this discussion is stupid. We were talking about the momentum exception, not about some discussion that happen that only you seem to care about.
You are WRONG rut.
It is the exact discussion you have been dising me over.
I made one post in the entire thread and I took the same stand as you. There were many others that were in your face in that thread andyou may have mixed me up with one of them but it twer't me!
Facts are Facts!

Quote:

Now let us post something that is a benefit to the entire board next time. Now I have done that all weekend, have you done that once today?

How 'bout this.
Perhaps, before the next time you attempt to berate someone on this board, you do your homework first.
If you would do that, you might not have to wear out your fingers so much!

Just a thought!

[Edited by KWH on Aug 30th, 2004 at 08:17 PM]
Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 09:49pm
In Memoriam

Play nice.

Old Mon Aug 30, 2004, 10:47pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Re: At least I can do that.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
You are WRONG rut.
It is the exact discussion you have been dising me over.
I made one post in the entire thread and I took the same stand as you. There were many others that were in your face in that thread andyou may have mixed me up with one of them but it twer't me!
Facts are Facts!
It is dissing man.

Whatever.

Quote:

How 'bout this.
Perhaps, before the next time you attempt to berate someone on this board, you do your homework first.
If you would do that, you might not have to wear out your fingers so much!

Just a thought!

How did I berate you? I did not respond to you in this post. My comments did not have you in mind. Who said the conversation was here? I do not need to do anything, because this conversation is about as stupid as I have had with most coaches. You did not come here to answer the question. You came here to nitpick at an obvious mistake. Instead of using your brain and coming to an analytical conclusion, you wanted to tell me what I know, what I think and how I should respond. Maybe you should get some ***, maybe then you would not have to worry about what I or anyone here says about a rule anyone can read in a rulebook. Now you might call that berating you, I just call it as I see it.

Peace
Old Tue Aug 31, 2004, 06:02am
In Memoriam

Re: Re: Concern About Others

Quote:
Originally posted by BushRef
[/B]

Enough said. [/B][/QUOTE]BushRef, that may be the most IGNORANT thing ever posted on this forum by anyone.

[Edited by mick on Aug 31st, 2004 at 07:37 AM]
Old Tue Aug 31, 2004, 06:23am
Official Forum Member

I started this thread and now after all this I am sorry that I did. I cannot believe how this has denigrated to the name calling situation it is in. Bushref your attempt at humor is disgusting. That reply and image is the most obnoxious statement I have ever read. I have volunteered to be a SO coach for the last 15 years and it is the most rewarding experience I have ever had. I coach track & field and long distance running and these athletes (and yes they are athletes) have more heart and demonstrate more dedication than any "normal" athlete I have ever been involved with. I have officiated 3 western finals in football and 1 state final and if I had to choose between Special Olympics and football, it would be a very easy decision. The SO experience if you would ever open your closed mind is one that you treasure for the rest of your life.
Old Tue Aug 31, 2004, 06:51am
In Memoriam

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by keystoneref
I have volunteered to be a SO coach for the last 15 years and it is the most rewarding experience I have ever had. I coach track & field and long distance running and these athletes (and yes they are athletes) have more heart and demonstrate more dedication than any "normal" athlete I have ever been involved with. The SO experience if you would ever open your closed mind is one that you treasure for the rest of your life.
Keystone, thank you for being "you".
Closed Thread