View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 01:38am
Official Forum Member

Time for you to Cowboy up.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH

Good point, a suggestion may be for you to lead by example.

PS2Man-
Rut has a history of being a jerk-off on this and other boards. Being a relative newcommer you may not know this.
My first question is why do you care? I do not care about personalities and issues related to people that I do not know. I saw that you live in Oregon and he lives in Illinois. You too will likely never meet. Why does it matter to you if he says things that do not wash?

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
Rut is the type of person who never admits to making errors! I'll give you an example.
Per Rut, "The only way a safety can be scored on a try (NFHS) would be in A's endzone 97 yards away."
He just admitted to a mistake in this post. You came here and flamed him. He was not talking to you. He did not refer to you in any way. You came to this post and flamed him. I have been around here a lot longer than you realize. I have been on the internet a lot longer than you realize. You flamed him. I do not know what the past has to do with this conversation. He might be wrong at times but you were wrong here.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
When these and other type's of blantant errors are pointed out to Rut you either get a) No response at all, or, b) The story gets twisted around so that the person correcting him gets berated (see ruts post to James Neill in this thread for an example).
Anyway just a little history on rut. There is a lot more.
You sound like a jilted girl that he dumped years ago. What does any of that have to do with this conversation? I for one do not know what you are talking about and really do not care. Grow up and act like a man. You are acting like a little girl. I am just calling it as I see it. I do not know all the history between you and others here. That has nothing to do with this thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
By the way I like your signature. Have you read it?
I am not treating you any different than I would expect in return. I am old school. I was taught to tell it like it is and step to people as a man. I think both all of you are acting like children and need to learn to grow up. We are supposed to be professionals and brothers in arms if you will. You might get upset with what I have to say but I feel it had to be said. I have seen these little pissy fits between other officials and I will never understand it. You are not the only person I have said this. I am sure you will not be the last. It is time to act like an adult. You are bring up stuff not only do I not know about but would not understand the origin of the comments. That is acting like an adult to you?

Now I am going to have to go to bed. I have too much stuff to do tommorrow. You have a good night.