The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Aug 26, 2004, 08:22pm
Small Business Owner

Talking Messgae to James Neill

Everything you ever said about Rut is true!
You hit the nail on the head!
Old Thu Aug 26, 2004, 08:27pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Messgae to James Neill

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
It is? I will remember to tell all the people I work for all the bad things you guys say about me, so they can take away all my games. Considering that everything he said about me is true, how do I even work a game? I guess they listen to you like the guy we just got rid of on our football crew about two years ago? There is a reason some people just have only two games during the football season and others are only off two Saturdays off the entire football season.

Oh well, I guess there is a reason I do not listen to internet officials.

Peace
Old Thu Aug 26, 2004, 08:33pm
Small Business Owner

This page intentionally left blank

Old Thu Aug 26, 2004, 09:37pm
Official Forum Member

Talking Did Jeff sleep with you?

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
Rut, once again you have provided a completly incorrect ruling on a play.
Perhaps, in the future, before you offer advice, you may want to consider reading and understanding a rule before you offer "The Official Rut Interpretation"!
This course of action may assist you in not offering incorrect advice to younger officials who are on this site to learn.

If this post came across as being just a little too strong,
thats good, I meant it to be!

My 2 cents
You sound really bitter.

Old Thu Aug 26, 2004, 09:41pm
Official Forum Member

For Jeff

There will always be people on this earth that do not like someone. Some of them are so obsessed over their hatred for others they miss the entire point of what has really meaning. Do not let these guys get you down. It is clear they have nothing better to do than rip you. They contributed nothing to this post and could have just done what others did and answer the damn question.

It is just sad some people worry so much about what others here do.
Old Thu Aug 26, 2004, 11:27pm
Do not give a damn!!

Thanks PS2Man.

I appreciate the kind words.

Peace
Old Thu Aug 26, 2004, 11:28pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: This page intentionally left blank (I could not resist)

Like your brain.

Peace
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 12:56am
Small Business Owner

For PS2Man

Quote:
Originally posted by PS2Man
...They contributed nothing to this post and could have just done what others did and answer the damn question.
I guess I missed your contribution!

Quote:
Originally posted by PS2Man
It is just sad some people worry so much about what others here do.
Good point, a suggestion may be for you to lead by example.

PS2Man-
Rut has a history of being a jerk-off on this and other boards. Being a relative newcommer you may not know this.
Rut is the type of person who never admits to making errors! I'll give you an example.
Per Rut, "The only way a safety can be scored on a try (NFHS) would be in A's endzone 97 yards away." When these and other type's of blantant errors are pointed out to Rut you either get a) No response at all, or, b) The story gets twisted around so that the person correcting him gets berated (see ruts post to James Neill in this thread for an example).
Anyway just a little history on rut. There is a lot more.

By the way I like your signature. Have you read it?

Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 01:38am
Official Forum Member

Time for you to Cowboy up.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH

Good point, a suggestion may be for you to lead by example.

PS2Man-
Rut has a history of being a jerk-off on this and other boards. Being a relative newcommer you may not know this.
My first question is why do you care? I do not care about personalities and issues related to people that I do not know. I saw that you live in Oregon and he lives in Illinois. You too will likely never meet. Why does it matter to you if he says things that do not wash?

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
Rut is the type of person who never admits to making errors! I'll give you an example.
Per Rut, "The only way a safety can be scored on a try (NFHS) would be in A's endzone 97 yards away."
He just admitted to a mistake in this post. You came here and flamed him. He was not talking to you. He did not refer to you in any way. You came to this post and flamed him. I have been around here a lot longer than you realize. I have been on the internet a lot longer than you realize. You flamed him. I do not know what the past has to do with this conversation. He might be wrong at times but you were wrong here.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
When these and other type's of blantant errors are pointed out to Rut you either get a) No response at all, or, b) The story gets twisted around so that the person correcting him gets berated (see ruts post to James Neill in this thread for an example).
You sound like a jilted girl that he dumped years ago. What does any of that have to do with this conversation? I for one do not know what you are talking about and really do not care. Grow up and act like a man. You are acting like a little girl. I am just calling it as I see it. I do not know all the history between you and others here. That has nothing to do with this thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
By the way I like your signature. Have you read it?
I am not treating you any different than I would expect in return. I am old school. I was taught to tell it like it is and step to people as a man. I think both all of you are acting like children and need to learn to grow up. We are supposed to be professionals and brothers in arms if you will. You might get upset with what I have to say but I feel it had to be said. I have seen these little pissy fits between other officials and I will never understand it. You are not the only person I have said this. I am sure you will not be the last. It is time to act like an adult. You are bring up stuff not only do I not know about but would not understand the origin of the comments. That is acting like an adult to you?

Now I am going to have to go to bed. I have too much stuff to do tommorrow. You have a good night.
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 01:39am
Official Forum Member

Thumbs down Yes you could.

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Like your brain.

Peace
Jeff,

That was not called for either.

Guys grow up!
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 03:24am
Do not give a damn!!

Re: For PS2Man

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
When these and other type's of blantant errors are pointed out to Rut you either get a) No response at all, or, b) The story gets twisted around so that the person correcting him gets berated (see ruts post to James Neill in this thread for an example).

I post a very small portion of the year on any football board. In less than two months my season will be over. I am not sure how much I have posted on this or any football board during the year. I mostly read and check in every once in a while. I know most of the year I do not even post here.

I mostly remember the PSK conversation we had around the beginning of the 2003 Football Season which you were totally wrong on btw. I did not care whether you admitted your mistake or my references. I do remember that I referenced the NF website and clinicians from my state. I did not look for an apology or care if you fell off the face of the earth after the conversation. I do not worry about what the crew that works the week before I see a school, I will not worry about a poster that lives in another state. If you think I am a jerk, so what. I do not think of you. If you did not respond to my post, I would have never mentioned you at all. I guess I just have better things to do and bigger and better things to worry about. I say all this to you because I can. I say all of this to you because you are not going to do anything but call me more names and make me laugh. So if I am not your kind of person, I guess you have thought about me much more than I will ever think of you. I am sure after this post we will continue to not talk or respond to each other and that is fine by me. Guys like you in my opinion need to get a life and worry about your own area and the people around it. I know I have never had one conversation about you to anyone outside of this board and I will not start now. Not even to D2 who shows up at McGriffs all the time. D2 and I talk all the time. We laugh at guys like you all the time.

Peace
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 11:02am
Official Forum Member

Gawd... another thread shot to hell by an off-topic pissing contest.
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 03:49pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Messgae to James Neill

Quote:
Originally posted by KWH
I sure did didn't I , you can apply that to his new found friend too
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 03:58pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: You know where you can stick that advice.

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
[/B]
I am just going to say, that you are a dumba$$. This is my exact words in response to your post.

Quote:
Originally posted by ME
"Peace

Again you retort to name calling. This is the tactic taken when one is lacking in intelligence and canÂ’t back up their argument with legitimate reasoning. I really donÂ’t expect anything different from the likes of you.
Old Fri Aug 27, 2004, 04:16pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: You know where you can stick that advice.

Quote:
Originally posted by James Neil
Again you retort to name calling. This is the tactic taken when one is lacking in intelligence and canÂ’t back up their argument with legitimate reasoning. I really donÂ’t expect anything different from the likes of you.
I have not resorted to anything. I said explain myself and you cannot just let it go. James, I have a game to do. I have bigger fish to fry.

You have a good day.

Peace
Closed Thread