The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue Feb 10, 2004, 04:21pm
Official Forum Member

All right all right, it’s coming, it‘s coming . My alarm didn't go off for some reason and I over-slept and my dog eat it while I was changing my flat tire and I have to start over. : D

Actually what happened was I almost had it done yesterday when the electricity went off. I lost everything I had up on my computer. I useally wait until after I’ve sent the answers to Uncle Ernie before posting it here but I’ll let you guys have a crack at it first this time. And don't forget the CLOCK!

1. A 1/G B5. Quarterback A12 throws a pass into the endzone. While in the endzone near the end line, B56 jumps and catches the ball while in the air. A88 grabs B56 and prevents him from coming down inbounds. A88 and B56 both first land out of bounds and A88 retains possession.

2. A 4/6 A40. At the snap, B79 grabs A56 at the line of scrimmage and pulls him to the A42. This allows B74 to shoot the gap in an attempt to block the punt. The punt rolls to the B15 where B88 picks up the ball and runs to the B45, fumbles and A14 recovers.

3. A 2/G B3. A14 is downed on the B2 and then B67 piles on. A14 retaliates by slugging B67. The fouls have been reported and the ball is being taken to the B2 when A78 commits an unsportsmanlike foul.

4. A K/O A35. A4's airborne free kick is controlled by B76 while straddling the sideline on the A43. The ball is actually over the field of play on the A42 when B76 first touches the ball. A88 hits B23 late.

5. A 4/22 A3. A punts. B89 gives a valid fair catch signal, muffs the ball on the A39 but catches the ball on the A38. B89 is immediately tackled by A87. During the kick, B44 incidentally grasped A84's face mask face on the A32.

6. A 3/9 B22. The score is A24-B28. Tailback A34 runs off tackle for a touchdown. During the down, A77 blocks defensive end B96 on the B22 and slot back A42 simultaneously blocks the defender at the knees. A flag is thrown. Time expires in the fourth quarter during the down. The Team A coach requests and is granted a head coach's conference.

7. A 2/8 A45. A66 incidentally grasps the facemask of the rushing B77. A15's legal forward pass is intercepted by B44 and returned for a touchdown