The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 16, 2013, 11:37pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 118
Question What's This Pair of Nike?

what's the name of this pair of Nike that Scott Wall was wearing? Thanks.
__________________
-- Luis
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 16, 2013, 11:49pm
C'mon man!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 963
The Disco?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old Fri May 17, 2013, 11:56am
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 42

429889-048 Nike Air Max 2011 Black Black D11036 [Nike043626] - $67.86 : Nike Shoes Outlet, Discount Nike Shoes Wholesale

I don't know anything about the website these were found on and the link above. So purchase with care... Or try to find on a well known website...

Last edited by dvboa; Fri May 17, 2013 at 11:59am.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old Fri May 17, 2013, 09:16pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 546
Those look comfy ...

But I can't seem to find them on a known website, at least the all black version. I wouldn't trust the one linked to here. Nike logo at the top is not the real Nike logo, which makes me think at the very least, they are not an authorized Nike dealer.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old Sun May 19, 2013, 07:22pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiePaul View Post
Those look comfy ...

But I can't seem to find them on a known website, at least the all black version. I wouldn't trust the one linked to here. Nike logo at the top is not the real Nike logo, which makes me think at the very least, they are not an authorized Nike dealer.
I can't agree more - all black NB are easily found in the market but not Nike, at least not those can be used as ref shoes... the only good ones I found were the Air Max 24-7
__________________
-- Luis
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old Wed May 22, 2013, 12:46pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 199
Send a message via MSN to swkansasref33
Nike Airmax Excellerate. I found them at the Nike Factory store in the Outlets in Castle Rock Colorado... $110. The swoosh was silver, but a universal black car paint chip repair marker will fix that. For about an extra $5 at any auto parts store or walmart.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 02:21am
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by swkansasref33 View Post
Nike Airmax Excellerate. I found them at the Nike Factory store in the Outlets in Castle Rock Colorado... $110. The swoosh was silver, but a universal black car paint chip repair marker will fix that. For about an extra $5 at any auto parts store or walmart.
not that pair buddy but appreciate your notes - Scott wore the full-length air ones. I know Excellerate and a couple of my friends got those but I haven't tried those yet.
__________________
-- Luis
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 06:44am
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,847
They look like some version of the Air Max 360. Shoe companies don't make the same style/color over and over again, so these are probably already out of production. When you find a shoe you like, you should buy multiple pairs.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 10:34am
big jake
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool

Beware of the Nike website as several of my ref buddys bought from a similar site and they were not real NIKE shoes. Looked good but blew out in one or two games. You pay for what you get!
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 12:41pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A little east of there.
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
They look like some version of the Air Max 360. Shoe companies don't make the same style/color over and over again, so these are probably already out of production. When you find a shoe you like, you should buy multiple pairs.
+1

I found that out the hard way when ordering my old 2007/08 Nike Air Max. Should have bought 3 pair on the spot.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 01:48pm
Courageous When Prudent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 13,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by big jake View Post
Beware of the Nike website as several of my ref buddys bought from a similar site and they were not real NIKE shoes. Looked good but blew out in one or two games. You pay for what you get!
Why should we beware of the NIKE website, aren't their shoes legit?
__________________
A-hole formerly known as BNR
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 02:58pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A little east of there.
Posts: 648
I'm kinda liking the HyperDunk:

Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 05:05pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 41
Those are airmax 2011
Closest you can get now is nikeid 2013 airmax and you have to black everything out.

Nike Store. Nike Air Max 2013 iD Running Shoe
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old Thu May 23, 2013, 08:19pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: In the offseason.
Posts: 11,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jburt View Post
Those are airmax 2011
Closest you can get now is nikeid 2013 airmax and you have to black everything out.

Nike Store. Nike Air Max 2013 iD Running Shoe
And pay $220 for it? Not a chance. There are just too many options without paying such a silly price for what probably costs 10% of that to make.
__________________
Owner/Developer of RefTown.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fibnally Grew A Pair ... BillyMac Basketball 18 Wed Mar 03, 2010 09:08am
Need a quick pair of pants jdw3018 Basketball 8 Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:27am
Ironic pair of threads... Camron Rust Basketball 0 Tue Feb 20, 2007 06:51pm
I'm getting to buy a pair of pants..which ones? JonathanSCS Baseball 95 Sat Dec 30, 2006 03:57pm
Where can a guy get a good pair of pants? Lotto Basketball 4 Mon Jan 22, 2001 08:56am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04pm.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC1