Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed Jan 02, 2013, 11:40am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonMoore View Post
Yeah, you always close threads that do not meet your standards or liking and then block people simply because their opinion is not of yours...glad you find it entertaining.

Adams' response was typical just as I thought it would be. I was surprised he even replied. At least he READ what I had to say...OUT!
We have never permanently banned a user with the exception of spammers, who get the immediate permanent ban hammer.

All posters who have received any kind of time out since we took admin/mod duties are currently able to post.

You haven't gotten personal with anyone, which is why you are really of no danger of being placed in a time out. Yet. But threads have to serve some purpose -- you being entertaining won't last long, so I applaud the poster who tried turning this into a learning experience for others here.

Maybe we can move in that direction.