The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue Dec 04, 2012, 10:55pm
Official Forum Member

How much do JV officials make per game?

I believe our JV officials are under paid.

I talked to a guy don the road from us ( about 45 minutes away ) They are getting $65 a game for JV. We get $45 a game. One game only. So we drive up to an hour away, get there about 1/2 hour before the game and get $45.

While I know it's not about the money, it has a value, we do not get travel pay and we are away from our families.

How much do each of you make for a JV contest?

BTW, I do both JV and Varsity. Right now I have 11 Varsity, 1 JV, 1 Freshman game. to the end of December.

We get $40 for a Freshman game. Again, you could travel up to an hour away, though most games are within 30 minutes of home.