The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Feb 26, 2012, 09:29pm
Archaic Power Monger

What's a computer d**k? Nevermind, I really don't want to know.

For want a comma...
Old Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:02pm
Whack! Get Out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMSN View Post
I don't normally post PMs, but for this one I'll make an exception. Even in a private message, illiterate ramblings rule the day.
I graded the one he sent me and sent it back to him along with the following message. Oh, and I deleted the 4 accounts he had created and blocked his IP. Good riddance!

The only person hiding behind a computer is you. I use my real name on the site and you can find my contact information many places. It's listed below as well. Meanwhile, you registered four different accounts using four different email addresses — not sure the point of that.

The other people on the board, who have a lot of experience, tried to give you some constructive criticism. You couldn't take it. I'd suggest you just give up officiating now because it will be a waste of your time, since you don't seem willing to learn anything.

Thanks,
Brad

Old Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:07pm
Do not give a damn!!

I guess he messed with the wrong one of us.

Peace
Old Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:28pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I guess he messed with the wrong one of us.

Peace
Incredibly dumb. It's amazing the tools that the administrator of a forum has at his disposal. Although when you register from the same IP address, it's not hard to figure it out.
Old Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:37pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Yeah, I got one too. I thought I was special and come back on to find out he just sent me a form letter. I feel so, disillusioned.

Now I know why his account wouldn't accept my response.

I'm feeling scared. Does anyone know where I can find a computer d1ck to hide behind?
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 10:26am
Whack! Get Out!!!

Here's the note he left me this morning by setting up a new email account and another forum account, once again hiding behind his computer in his mom's basement:

haha,well we know who isn't bright around here that's you sir,nope im a Great Offical people tell me all the time along including my bosse's and no i wont stop ever, so bite me,and i do great with people being negative/criticism,you know nothing about me so bite me.nope you and your "friends are the one's hiding",

i am willing to learn,again you know nothing.constructive criticism no they didn't they do what bonehead's do when people dont do what they want,they attack you,you arnt very bright,last time i post on these fourms.i can change my ip you can never ban me so haha,your friends think their so smart saying,he doesn't know what admin's have as tools and such,wow if that isnt a bonehead talking i dont know what is,yes i do and i know how to beat it,im very smart good day.

I seriously don't think I have ever encountered a bigger douchebag.
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 10:47am
Keeper of the HAMMER

Ah, the arrogance of youth.
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 10:49am
Official Forum Member

He's just trolling. Just trying to get your goat. Notice how his grammar/syntax got worse after you commented on it? It's so bad it has to be contrived.
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 11:08am
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdudik View Post
He's just trolling. Just trying to get your goat. Notice how his grammar/syntax got worse after you commented on it? It's so bad it has to be contrived.
Possible. Or he's just an arrogant punk who gets access to the internet in study hall.
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 11:11am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Here's the note he left me this morning by setting up a new email account and another forum account, once again hiding behind his computer in his mom's basement:

haha,well we know who isn't bright around here that's you sir,nope im a Great Offical people tell me all the time along including my bosse's and no i wont stop ever, so bite me,and i do great with people being negative/criticism,you know nothing about me so bite me.nope you and your "friends are the one's hiding",

i am willing to learn,again you know nothing.constructive criticism no they didn't they do what bonehead's do when people dont do what they want,they attack you,you arnt very bright,last time i post on these fourms.i can change my ip you can never ban me so haha,your friends think their so smart saying,he doesn't know what admin's have as tools and such,wow if that isnt a bonehead talking i dont know what is,yes i do and i know how to beat it,im very smart good day.

I'm not sure why anyone would bother. Does this kind of attention feed something in the species "Internetus Trollus"?
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 01:37pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Please Don't Say It Three Times ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Old School ???
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)