View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 27, 2012, 11:11am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Here's the note he left me this morning by setting up a new email account and another forum account, once again hiding behind his computer in his mom's basement:

haha,well we know who isn't bright around here that's you sir,nope im a Great Offical people tell me all the time along including my bosse's and no i wont stop ever, so bite me,and i do great with people being negative/criticism,you know nothing about me so bite me.nope you and your "friends are the one's hiding",

i am willing to learn,again you know nothing.constructive criticism no they didn't they do what bonehead's do when people dont do what they want,they attack you,you arnt very bright,last time i post on these fourms.i can change my ip you can never ban me so haha,your friends think their so smart saying,he doesn't know what admin's have as tools and such,wow if that isnt a bonehead talking i dont know what is,yes i do and i know how to beat it,im very smart good day.

I seriously don't think I have ever encountered a bigger douchebag.
I'm not sure why anyone would bother. Does this kind of attention feed something in the species "Internetus Trollus"?