The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 02:14pm
Official Forum Member

Finished 3A state tourny

Can't believe it is all over. Had a great tournament and worked with some great partners. I continue to fool some people and was selected for the boys championship game. It was a clean well played game. they actually played basketball. No chessy dirty stuff at all. 3 fouls in the first half. yea I said 3. Never reached the single bonus in the seecond half either. It came down to a one point game with the trailing team with the ball with 17 seconds on the clock. Point guard goes to make a drive with under 5 on the clock and has the ball knocked loose and recovered by the winning team with .07. game over. Just the kind of championship game one would hope for.
Allready looking forward to next year. I hope everyone had a great season and continues to learn and grow. thanks to all for their help and knowledge.
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 03:19pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKOFL View Post
Can't believe it is all over. Had a great tournament and worked with some great partners. I continue to fool some people and was selected for the boys championship game. It was a clean well played game. they actually played basketball. No chessy dirty stuff at all. 3 fouls in the first half. yea I said 3. Never reached the single bonus in the seecond half either. It came down to a one point game with the trailing team with the ball with 17 seconds on the clock. Point guard goes to make a drive with under 5 on the clock and has the ball knocked loose and recovered by the winning team with .07. game over. Just the kind of championship game one would hope for.
Allready looking forward to next year. I hope everyone had a great season and continues to learn and grow. thanks to all for their help and knowledge.
So, neither team was called the "Knights", I gather.
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 03:24pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Or "Bishops."
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 03:28pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
I continue to fool some people and was selected for the boys championship game.
You can fool some of the people some of the time....

We're not fooled for a minute... If you did the championship, it's because you deserved to do it! Great job!!
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 03:30pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Cool,
I saw you on TV last night, are you the reff with a mustache? That Fossman is something else, sad to see him go, I enjoyed officiating games he was in, marvelous player.
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 04:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
HOpefully there were no "Queens" at the game and neither team felt that got "Rooked"
Congrats for the honor, and you earned it. Don't try to "Pawn" us any other explaination!
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 04:42pm
Official Forum Member

I need to take typing and spelling Again. LOL I was the younger of the three officials. No mustache. Fossman is a great player and made that game saving play. He deserved to win. great kid. thanks for the cudoes. (?)LOL
Old Thu Mar 18, 2010, 09:56pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
I need to take typing and spelling Again. LOL I was the younger of the three officials. No mustache. Fossman is a great player and made that game saving play. He deserved to win. great kid. thanks for the cudoes. (?)LOL
Kudos.
Old Fri Mar 19, 2010, 11:05am
certified Hot Mom tester

Kudrows.

Old Fri Mar 19, 2010, 05:17pm
Esteemed Forum Member

The Strange Case Of ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett View Post
Dr. Kudrow and Ms. Kudrow ???
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)
Old Fri Mar 19, 2010, 05:43pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
fa-ra-ra-ra-ra