The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Nov 28, 2003, 09:02am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Lilhooper3000
Exclamation

I got a basketball tourny on Dec. 21-22... Its at Rutgers University in Camden. I am on a team in Philly called the Philly Heat. My dad is the coach. I know where it is but does anybody else know where it is?
Old Fri Nov 28, 2003, 01:34pm
Official Forum Member

Lilhooper3000

It is great that you (and your team) have been invited for a hoops tourney at Rutgers. Your zeal for the sport is undeniable.

May I offer a tidbit of advice: This is an information-sharing forum for basketball officials. It is a great source of rules explanation and officiating mechanics. I strongly encourage you to visit and ask questions to help your understanding of why officials do what they do. If you keep your ears open (Actually, eyes open to read the responses in the forum) you will become a much more knowledgeable and better prepared to play the game.

PS. Good luck with your season!
Old Fri Nov 28, 2003, 05:53pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Lilhooper3000
Re: Lilhooper3000

Quote:
Originally posted by williebfree
It is great that you (and your team) have been invited for a hoops tourney at Rutgers. Your zeal for the sport is undeniable.

May I offer a tidbit of advice: This is an information-sharing forum for basketball officials. It is a great source of rules explanation and officiating mechanics. I strongly encourage you to visit and ask questions to help your understanding of why officials do what they do. If you keep your ears open (Actually, eyes open to read the responses in the forum) you will become a much more knowledgeable and better prepared to play the game.

PS. Good luck with your season!
Thanks WILLIEBFREE!!!! Thanks with the luk compliment!!! My zeal for the sport is undeniable... what does this mean? I guess it means something good. HaHa! Thanks I will check out some more boards on my way and I will keep my eyes open. Thanks
TrAvIs