The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Dec 13, 2009, 01:02pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation Yeah, I worked seven games yesterday

I was only scheduled for six, but one of the guys had to cancel and I stayed and worked an extra game. I wound up with four in the morning and three in the evening. I started at 8:15 am and finished at 9:45 pm. All the games were 8th grade boys. The first four were local rec league and the last three were part of a "competitive" tournament with teams from all over the state. I have three more of those this afternoon.

During one of the evening games, some moron in the stands yelled at me, "What game are you watching?" I turned and yelled back, "Obviously, not the one that exists only in your head".
Old Mon Dec 14, 2009, 01:50am
Official Forum Member

Mark, I don't know how you do it. I did 5 high school games in 24 hours and it damn near killed me. I got home at about 8:00pm and was in bed at 9:30 on a Saturday Night! My wife wasn't impressed

--- Famous Cleveland area official to HC

"I Love Officiating so much, I do it for free. However, I charge for all the crap I take."

--- Me