The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Nov 17, 2008, 09:13pm
Official Forum Member

Coach Speak...

Follow up from my second weekend of Sunday games for my two teams that I'm coaching...both our teams are now 2-0. One team has won pretty easily in both games, the other has sqeaked out both Ws by 1 point each time.

Lil Miss C-doggs was playing her great D again...still scoreless (0/2 this week) but her D is something to be proud of.

I had my ref buddies laughing yesterday.....Apparently, "Whhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo"(ala Ric Flair) is officially, ref who is coaching speak for "You missed one buddy!"

We had a FC inbound...my girl got it and started the wrong way...I yelled "Other way"...she stopped and took off for our basket....defense was in full transition the wrong way and she dribbled right through them to a wide open layup.....My ref buddy who was bench side at trail got a kick outta me telling him "Designed play!"

Our Thursday night games begin this week....I'm having fun with the coaching...Managed to ref 2 games after our 2 that we played also.