The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Jun 19, 2008, 05:29pm
Official Forum Member

Just to be clear, I was NOT and am NOT complaining about Rut. I don't give a #*$& about him. He's just ignorant. In fact, so ignorant that he can't even properly spell the name that he is trying to call someone else.

My complaint is with the moderator(s) who continue to delete my posts because of a friendship with him. I actually don't care if my posts get deleted as long as those of other posters, Rut included, which are insulting also receive the same treatment. However, this has not been the case, and so I am complaining about this injustice. That's all.
Old Thu Jun 19, 2008, 05:44pm
In Memoriam

Sigh.....

Carry on carrying on, Nevada.

You don't happen to work for the post Office, do you?
Old Thu Jun 19, 2008, 09:49pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Tsk, tsk, tsk......

Tsk!

Jeff, I hate to take Mr. Spelling's job (because he might complain to the mods next) but the word is pissant

From Dictionary.com:
"Pissant"- a person or thing of no value or consequence

Good call.

PS- jimpiano is a pissant also.
I actually meant to say "piss on." It is the same thing as calling someone a "pee on." But your word pissant is probably a better description.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Thu Jun 19, 2008 at 09:57pm.
Old Thu Jun 19, 2008, 10:03pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
Just to be clear, I was NOT and am NOT complaining about Rut. I don't give a #*$& about him. He's just ignorant. In fact, so ignorant that he can't even properly spell the name that he is trying to call someone else.

My complaint is with the moderator(s) who continue to delete my posts because of a friendship with him. I actually don't care if my posts get deleted as long as those of other posters, Rut included, which are insulting also receive the same treatment. However, this has not been the case, and so I am complaining about this injustice. That's all.
The funny thing is I am so ignorant that you keep talking about me in every other post. And if you have a real gripe with the moderators, they have ways to contact them directly.

You have already mentionad my name 3 more times. Usually women are the ones calling more than one time. Maybe that just goes to show what you are really all about that.

Why don't you contact the National Federation, they might be able to help you on this very serious issue.

Peace
Old Thu Jun 19, 2008, 10:08pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
If you are so big and bad, create your personal discussion board ...
This one will do just fine, if you will stop calling in your "mommy" (personal moderator) to handle your business.

Quote:
I actually meant to say "piss on." But your word pissant is probably a better description.
Of course, that was what you meant to write even though it doesn't make sense and is wrong. You wrote it because you truly believed that was the correct phrase because that is how you heard it growing up. Unfortunately, it serves as just another example of your poor education. Chances are high that you were completely unaware of what you call "JR's word."

I don't have a problem with people who lacked proper instruction in the English language while growing up, I have pity for them as it was not their fault, but I do object to those who simply insist that they are always right and already know everything instead of making the effort to improve their below average communication skills. It is that arrogance which continues to foster their ignorance. Sadly that is the category into which you fall.
Old Thu Jun 19, 2008, 10:26pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
This one will do just fine, if you will stop calling in your "mommy" (personal moderator) to handle your business.
Actually Nevada I do not contact anyone to do anything for me personally. The only time I contact moderators is for SPAM posts. I can handle you all by myself. And I personally like the personal shots because it exposes you for who you really are. I wish they never got involved in any dispute for the most part.

Quote:
Of course, that was what you meant to write even though it doesn't make sense and is wrong. You wrote it because you truly believed that was the correct phrase because that is how you heard it growing up. Unfortunately, it serves as just another example of your poor education. Chances are high that you were completely unaware of what you call "JR's word."
It is an expression to call someone a “piss on” or “pee on.” Maybe you need to get out more, because your understanding of many things are sorely lacking. I know what a pissant is, but that is not what I wanted to say or was even thinking of at the time. There are a lot of words I could use about you or Jim and I choose not to. Why is this any different than other issues we discuss here? You try to tell us what the NF wants but for some reason you have not talked to the person that has actually edited the Rulebook, Casebook and Official’s Manual. But that is why you come out like an “ignit” (you probably do not know what that is either) fool in those discussions too.

Quote:
I don't have a problem with people who lacked proper instruction in the English language while growing up, I have pity for them as it was not their fault, but I do object to those who simply insist that they are always right and already know everything instead of making the effort to improve their below average communication skills. It is that arrogance which continues to foster their ignorance. Sadly that is the category into which you fall.
I will put it to you like this. I can guarantee that I have bigger standing where I live than you will ever have where you are located. And I have been asked to do more for officiating than you will ever imagine. When all you can do is call me names, it just goes to show what you are really all about. And that is clearly nothing as the word pissant suggests. The bottom line this is my real name and if you start to ask around in my area, it is not hard to confirm what I am talking about, unlike you on and off this board. Go figure.

Peace
Old Fri Jun 20, 2008, 01:08am
In Time Out

How 'bout them Celtics? Did they shove in it Kobe's face big time or what? Especially in game six. Somewhere Red is smoking his big victory cigar.........
Old Fri Jun 20, 2008, 06:27am
Esteemed Forum Member

Walk This Way ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Tyler
How 'bout them Celtics? Did they shove in it Kobe's face big time or what? Especially in game six. Somewhere Red is smoking his big victory cigar.
I can't believe that Steven Tyler, the lead singer from Aerosmith, the "Bad Boys of Boston", is a member of the Forum. Is this a cool Forum or what?

Old Fri Jun 20, 2008, 07:38am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Now if only Bhuck Elics would join................
Old Fri Jun 20, 2008, 08:16am
Official & Member

Quote:
I actually meant to say "piss on." It is the same thing as calling someone a "pee on." ...
Again, not wanting to be the Annoying Spelling Guy...and get in the middle of this entertaining "peeing" contest...I think you meant "peon"

pe·on /[pee-uhn, pee-on] –noun
any person of low social status, esp. one who does work regarded as menial or unskilled;
Old Sun Jun 22, 2008, 03:15pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to PSidbury
Yet another post that has disintigrated into a name-calling contest.

Sigh...
Old Sun Jun 22, 2008, 03:31pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Lessee now...

User CP
Buddy/ignore list
add to ignore list... PSidbury
update ignore list

Oh yeah, that is much better.
Old Sun Jun 22, 2008, 05:30pm
Do not give a damn!!