The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Feb 21, 2007, 12:52pm
Official Forum Member

WI @ MICH ST GAME Last Night

Bo Ryan was really mad about a couple of calls and he was talking/yelling at Ed Corbett on a couple of occasions and Ed turned his back to the court twice to confer with Bo Ryan and once the ball swing right in front of him. Tim Higgins whacked Ryan a bit later.
Old Wed Feb 21, 2007, 01:07pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodwillRef
Bo Ryan was really mad about a couple of calls and he was talking/yelling at Ed Corbett on a couple of occasions and Ed turned his back to the court twice to confer with Bo Ryan and once the ball swing right in front of him. Tim Higgins whacked Ryan a bit later.
And he was in such a good mood during the halftime interview when his team was winning.
Old Wed Feb 21, 2007, 01:27pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef
And he was in such a good mood during the halftime interview when his team was winning.

Bo never looks happy!
Old Wed Feb 21, 2007, 07:42pm
Official Forum Member

Dang, we cheeseheads finally get a 1 ranking and go a bit flat, although MIchigan State isn't too bad. Izzo does a heck of a job. I had a JV game myself last night so I only caught the second half, but it seemed like a Big Ten football game out there...tough one to call.

Big game for the Bucky's against Ohio State coming up!
Old Wed Feb 21, 2007, 08:16pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan74
Dang, we cheeseheads finally get a 1 ranking and go a bit flat, although MIchigan State isn't too bad. Izzo does a heck of a job. I had a JV game myself last night so I only caught the second half, but it seemed like a Big Ten football game out there...tough one to call.

Big game for the Bucky's against Ohio State coming up!
I may haved moved from Madison, but my heart is still there. I did'nt see the game being out west and working my own game last night. #1 for what 1 day? That's a tuff road trip @MSU and OSU back-to-back even withou the #1 target. Winner of WI vs. OSU gets a #1 seed. Go Bucky!

Nregor
Old Wed Feb 21, 2007, 10:50pm
In Memoriam

Drew Neitzel should have been incarcerated for the stuff he did to the ball near the end of the game. Everything went in and the Badgers had trouble hitting the rim the last two minutes.

That three point shot that hit the rim about 5 times before in dropped should have been a tipoff to the officials to wipe that stuff off the ball every time Neitzel put one up.
Old Thu Feb 22, 2007, 12:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
Drew Neitzel should have been incarcerated for the stuff he did to the ball near the end of the game. Everything went in and the Badgers had trouble hitting the rim the last two minutes.

That three point shot that hit the rim about 5 times before in dropped should have been a tipoff to the officials to wipe that stuff off the ball every time Neitzel put one up.
My question is where was this Drew Neitzel LAST year? Also wish there was a Shannon Brown around this year.....

I saw a lot of Neitzel running off low screens and going OOB under the basket...is that legal in NCAA?
Old Thu Feb 22, 2007, 12:11pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachP
My question is where was this Drew Neitzel LAST year? Also wish there was a Shannon Brown around this year.....

I saw a lot of Neitzel running off low screens and going OOB under the basket...is that legal in NCAA?
As long as not first to touch ball after comming inbounds. In NFHS the violation is for going out of bounds.