View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 18, 2012, 09:22am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
I note that some of this might have been caused by a late rotation.
Yes sir, I think thats a rotation that we want to back out of. The shot was in progress & the L wasnt even a 3rd of the way across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
Old T didn't see it, and left. Old C saw it, knew he was now L and left.
Unfortunately, this is what happens when we rotate on the shot/drive, in addition to many other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
I think the C should have been more involved in breaking it up with the Trail standing back and keeping an eye on everything....the C was a lot closer and could get there faster.
Like bob pointed out, both Ts thought the other guy was the C.
For some reason, they both marked the attempt
They signaled the make at the same time & that tells me nobody had rebounding action.
The principles of dead ball officiating after the make & looking back in transition were not followed.

IMO the L is way too laid back on this one!! The players chest bump at :8 then the defender throws a punch at :9 & the presence of the L isnt felt until :16 and all of the action AT the block.

Anytime theres an altercation or an ejected coach I like to go back a few plays to see how it all started. This is either a rivalry or something was said or done earlier. I hate to be a Monday morning QB but this has got to be shut down sooner. I wonder what the assignor thought???