The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Volleyball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Aug 14, 2012, 10:45pm
Official Forum Member

NFHS test this year. bleeck!

This is the first year we in TN have taken the NFHS rules Test. The test we used to take was from a third party and would have several questions worded poorly or graded wrong. We did get instant feed back on the missed questions, then you could look them up and see that the test was jacked up, and start complaining...lol. It got better over the years and was actually pretty good last year. I typically miss 1 to 3 questions - usually because I am a careless reader or some misunderstanding of the question. Same with the NCAA and USAV test. Usually 1 to 3. I take it closed book and straight through - just like it comes at you in a real match.

I can't believe I missed 8 questions on the NFHS test. Has anyone on here been taking this NFHS.org test over the years and do they typically have bad questions or wrong grades?

Thanks,
Old Wed Aug 15, 2012, 08:56am
Official Forum Member

I haven't taken a NFHS test in years (even longer for the VB test). However, my experience is that they typically are vaguely worded and tend to ask "Choose the best answer" where multiple correct answers are presented and therefore the correct one is subjective.