The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Soccer
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Oct 24, 2013, 04:54pm
Broadcaster

Bring your gear to work?

How many of you bring your gear to work when you aren't scheduled for a game that day? I was called to work a 6:30 game and I get off work at 5:00. 45 minute drive home, throw on the gear, 10 minute drive to the field and game on. I am thinking of bring my gear with me to work just in case next time when I am not previously scheduled.
Old Sat Oct 26, 2013, 12:14am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceoflg View Post
How many of you bring your gear to work when you aren't scheduled for a game that day? I was called to work a 6:30 game and I get off work at 5:00. 45 minute drive home, throw on the gear, 10 minute drive to the field and game on. I am thinking of bring my gear with me to work just in case next time when I am not previously scheduled.
I always have my referee gear with me. I was called for a college scrimmage last night. I was called for high school games no less than four times during the regular season.