The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Feb 27, 2014, 09:40am
Official Forum Member

Rules study tool

Hi everyone,

I've spent quite some time (and some $ ) to develop 2 web services. The goal is to enhance college football rules knowledge for everyone involved in our great game, but focussing on officials.
  • Ruletool a digital version of the college football rulebook, enhanced with links, video and further information. It is, and will remain, a free service.
  • Ruletest automates college football rules tests. It features the common text based scenario questions, but also video questions. Both individual tests are supported as well as group tests to check and improve the rules knowledge of a large group of participants. The webservice automates the reviewing and provide feedback and rule references to all participants. Although it is a commercial site, individual tests are (still) free.

If you have the time, feel free to check them out and let me know your thoughts. I have many development plans (including integrating high school rules) but I first need to see the demand for these services...

BTW: I've requested the admin for approval of this message, but no response yet. Feel free to delete it is you consider this too spammy
Old Thu Feb 27, 2014, 10:39am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruletool View Post
Hi everyone,

I've spent quite some time (and some $ ) to develop 2 web services. The goal is to enhance college football rules knowledge for everyone involved in our great game, but focussing on officials.
  • Ruletool a digital version of the college football rulebook, enhanced with links, video and further information. It is, and will remain, a free service.
  • Ruletest automates college football rules tests. It features the common text based scenario questions, but also video questions. Both individual tests are supported as well as group tests to check and improve the rules knowledge of a large group of participants. The webservice automates the reviewing and provide feedback and rule references to all participants. Although it is a commercial site, individual tests are (still) free.

If you have the time, feel free to check them out and let me know your thoughts. I have many development plans (including integrating high school rules) but I first need to see the demand for these services...

BTW: I've requested the admin for approval of this message, but no response yet. Feel free to delete it is you consider this too spammy
I have no problem with it.

I'll leave any feedback, good or bad, alone, though.
Old Thu Feb 27, 2014, 11:19am
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
I have no problem with it.

I'll leave any feedback, good or bad, alone, though.
Thank you Rich I appreciate that!
Old Thu Feb 27, 2014, 06:34pm
Chain of Fools

iPad Safari keeps closing when I click on an AR button, FYI.