The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old Sun Mar 27, 2011, 03:04pm
Ok is the new good
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 642
Camp Choice

Narrowing down my camp choices to Final Four

Anyone ever attend or know anything about the Southern Arizona Officials Camp at U OF A in Tucson?

Much Appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old Sun Mar 27, 2011, 06:39pm
Courageous When Prudent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 14,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rookie View Post
Narrowing down my camp choices to Final Four

Anyone ever attend or know anything about the Southern Arizona Officials Camp at U OF A in Tucson?

Much Appreciated!
Based on your NCAA Tourney travels and you choice of camps you seemed to have an unlimited budget.

You related Travis Correll?
__________________
A-hole formerly known as BNR
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old Sun Mar 27, 2011, 11:36pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Iron City, TN
Posts: 181
Send a message via Skype™ to reffish
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rookie View Post
Narrowing down my camp choices to Final Four

Anyone ever attend or know anything about the Southern Arizona Officials Camp at U OF A in Tucson?

Much Appreciated!
I have attended the camp for many years. Bob and Chris that run the camp are both officials in the PAC and Sky. They bring in officials from other conferences as well as assignors. It's not a hiring camp; its a great instructional camp in addition to a great starter camp for future camps you have planned for the summer. Worth the time.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old Mon Mar 28, 2011, 04:27pm
Ok is the new good
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef View Post
Based on your NCAA Tourney travels and you choice of camps you seemed to have an unlimited budget.

You related Travis Correll?
Nah..The secret is buying $12 jeans at Costco and not getting divorced..then u have some $$ left in your pocket
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old Mon Mar 28, 2011, 04:28pm
Ok is the new good
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by reffish View Post
I have attended the camp for many years. Bob and Chris that run the camp are both officials in the PAC and Sky. They bring in officials from other conferences as well as assignors. It's not a hiring camp; its a great instructional camp in addition to a great starter camp for future camps you have planned for the summer. Worth the time.
Thanks for the Feedback and Info!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old Tue Mar 29, 2011, 03:57pm
Courageous When Prudent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 14,235
Question

Does anybody have an email or internet link for Dr. Jake Bell's camp down in Suwanee, GA Memorial Day weekend?
__________________
A-hole formerly known as BNR
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old Tue Mar 29, 2011, 06:51pm
Official Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef View Post
Does anybody have an email or internet link for Dr. Jake Bell's camp down in Suwanee, GA Memorial Day weekend?
Invitations should be out soon from what he told me. Though I couldn't understand his sentence structure in one part of the email, needless to say it should be soon. As far as other information, I don't have any yet.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old Wed Mar 30, 2011, 07:49am
Courageous When Prudent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 14,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDurham View Post
Invitations should be out soon from what he told me. Though I couldn't understand his sentence structure in one part of the email, needless to say it should be soon. As far as other information, I don't have any yet.
Durham, I sent you a PM.
__________________
A-hole formerly known as BNR
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Officials Choice ChapJim Baseball 15 Thu May 24, 2007 07:09am
Official's Choice Shef24 Baseball 2 Wed Mar 21, 2007 01:49pm
Official Choice Inc. BamaRef Basketball 2 Sat Mar 19, 2005 04:23pm
Officials Choice BktBallRef Football 3 Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:05pm
Choice of out? greymule Softball 3 Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:16am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23am.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC1